Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington Capitals 2013-14 Thread

Springfield

Also glad to see our 1st round pick from last year sitting in the penalty box every game...

Go ahead and shoot that puck Mojo!  Don't be scared pimp.

Carlson looked like a monkey ****ing a football there in front of the crease.  Good strength, though... I guess...

Everytime I look up from my computer there is an odd man rush.  What's going on with this team? 

Oates was talking about this in regards to MoJo... but there are apparently a couple of players who never take the puck into the offensive zone.  They'll pass to the same guy and let him do it.

Hence... the only reason Oatesie wanted to change the lines up.  But our neutral zone and PP entry have been awful the last couple of games.

Save. Of. The. Year. for Holtby...

Wow, I don't know if Oates is prone to laying into his team, but if he was ever going to, it needs to be between the 2nd and 3rd periods about the defense. Holtby was awesome but there isn't a goalie out there that wouldn't have given up a few goals that period.

Wow, I don't know if Oates is prone to laying into his team, but if he was ever going to, it needs to be between the 2nd and 3rd periods about the defense. Holtby was awesome but there isn't a goalie out there that wouldn't have given up a few goals that period.

Could've easily be 7 goals scored by the Jets by now.

But Hersh, to me it's all about exiting our zone and entering their zone.  That's where all of our ****ty play takes place.

This is also the third team this year that's used the diamond PK against the 1-3-1 power play we run.

Need some adjustments there.  I like putting 10 in there in Nicky's spot because he'll actually shoot it.  But maybe a formation wrinkle?

Backstrom with the pretty fake and pass

wJX5Xua.gif

Holtby just made about 9 consecutive saves... a little help defense...

Archived