Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Defensive Secondary Overhaul

hailyeah1

Add in Biggers and you have enough numbers that it isn't out of the question that Wilson or Hall get released.

Unlikely, but not out of the question.

If one of those two are gone, it's going to be Wilson. No hard facts to support that statement, just a gut feeling.

Add in Biggers and you have enough numbers that it isn't out of the question that Wilson or Hall get released.

If one of those two are gone, it's going to be Wilson. No hard facts to support that statement, just a gut feeling.

So....hard...to...resist...factual...criticism...of...Hall.

ARGH! *Grabs chest*

lol

i think Hall and Wilson will start But Amerson ,Crawford and Minifield will push them for playing time

Merriweather  will start if he is healthy but who starts at the other safety will Jackson be reinstated and if so will he stay out of trouble.

Merriweather and Jackson was the plan last year but that didn't work out huh!!!

will Rambo make a push for playing time, it going to be interesting!!!

I think that is impossible. Not that it couldn't happen, but the chances are so incredibly low, that should be considered impossible.

So....hard...to...resist...factually based...criticism...of...Hall.

ARGH! *Grabs chest*

lol

I'm starting to think you're Dez Bryant.

• 1 month later...

McCoy and Vick made this defense look like Swiss cheese.  Guys just out of position and not ready for what was coming.  The run defense, which was the team's strength, looked horrific.  Idk what Haslett is going to do to fix this before they go up to Lambeau and probably get their **** handed to them by Rodgers.  

McCoy and Vick made this defense look like Swiss cheese.  Guys just out of position and not ready for what was coming.  The run defense, which was the team's strength, looked horrific.  Idk what Haslett is going to do to fix this before they go up to Lambeau and probably get their **** handed to them by Rodgers.  

Rodgers is a more complete QB however, they have issues on O-line. We'll game-plan for them and compete Sunday. I'm thinking more long term. Did you see how Brad Celek made Rambo look? Can you imagine Jason Witten? We NEED A FS & SS asap

Let's trade to get Carlos back. He could not catch anything but at least he was always in position....

The problem would still exist. The Carlos Cushion would fit right in with every other db here. The opposing qb will take everything underneath all game long. The difference is that he'd knock the receiver on his ass. I guess that's an improvement.

The problem would still exist. The Carlos Cushion would fit right in with every other db here. The opposing qb will take everything underneath all game long. The difference is that he'd knock the receiver on his ass. I guess that's an improvement.

Do the DBs choose to give a massive cushion while the front seven pressure? I think that's on the coach. The redskins drive me insane doing it. 3rd and short the DBs play way off while the front seven blitz forcing the QB to hit his got routes which are conveniently wide open for the short completion and a first down. It's like we are forcing offenses to convert on 3rd down.

Do the DBs choose to give a massive cushion while the front seven pressure? I think that's on the coach. The redskins drive me insane doing it. 3rd and short the DBs play way off while the front seven blitz forcing the QB to hit his got routes which are conveniently wide open for the short completion and a first down. It's like we are forcing offenses to convert on 3rd down.

You'd have to ask during a press conference, either way, it is maddening to always see it.

it is what it is now.  we needed to be make cuts.  we could have gone 2 qb with reed as a 3rd (even calling rex or pat white to fill in if we lose 1st and 2nd qb).  dhall hurts the team more.  granted he had a td and a touchback but how many tds are against him so far!!!  there is others that could have been cut.

I must admit it was humorous watching Meriweather KO himself after trying to concuss Starks like he did Lacy.  I'm sorry, but leading with your helmet aimed at someone else's helmet is not only irresponsible, but also stupid, as he found out.  It's remarkable watching him find new ways to unnecessarily injure himself.  What a doofus.

Archived