Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hottest 80's female in any given movie

Spaceman Spiff

RE:  My post about Kelly McGillis.

At the time Top Gun was filmed/released, no one knew that KM as a lesbian. I was getting gaydar pings, but when she got married I thought I was wrong.  KM hasn't been out that long anyway, and that's why I mentioned that she plays for my team. 

I don't mind if straight men like looking at lesbians, as long as they don't think that all a lesbian needs is to meet the right man who will change her to a heterosexual woman who can't get enough of men.  It ain't happenin'!  :rolleyes:

I like to look at straight women too.  Looking at any celebrity woman and thinking one might have a chance if only is wishing upon a star! ;)

As far as I know, all the other women mentioned here are straight. 

RE:  My post about Kelly McGillis.

At the time Top Gun was filmed/released, no one knew that KM as a lesbian. I was getting gaydar pings, but when she got married I thought I was wrong.  KM hasn't been out that long anyway, and that's why I mentioned that she plays for my team. 

I don't mind if straight men like looking at lesbians, as long as they don't think that all a lesbian needs is to meet the right man who will change her to a heterosexual woman who can't get enough of men.  It ain't happenin'!  :rolleyes:

I like to look at straight women too.  Looking at any celebrity woman and thinking one might have a chance if only is wishing upon a star! ;)

As far as I know, all the other women mentioned here are straight. 

Hate to break it to you but men don't want lesbians to turn straight.

It kind of ruins it for us.

Yeah, I can't say I've ever found out a woman I thought was attractive was a lesbian and said to myself "if I just show her what a good time with me is like she'll get into men". I'm sure, as with all ****ty things people can potentially think or do, it can and does happen but I don't think it would be fair to paint with too broad a brush.

^^^ Ha!  Well played, oh Evil one!

Rest assured, some lesbians don't want a straight woman either.  That way heartbreak comes.  Not that I know personally, but I do know some women who have tried only to learn that straight women are probably just dabbling and really want to be with men.  No hard feelings!  :)

BTW, just saw Salma Hayek on Katie and at 47 she's looking good.

80s women, hmmm, how about Pam Grier, Sharon Stone, Jodie Foster, Heather Locklear (who is still hot! although she wasn't in movies in the 80s, just TV I think).

Yeah Heather Locklear was just on TV in the 80s I'm pretty sure. Sharon Stone wasn't really in anything of note before 1990 either. I think Total Recall might have been her first big movie.

Pam Grier was hot as hell, even into the 90s with Jackie Brown. But I don't think I can name a single movie of hers the 80s. It's like she fell off the face of the Earth after the heyday of blaxploitation ended, with a brief reemergence in the 90s with Tarrantino's homage.

Teri Hatcher was hot in Tango & Cash.  Though I hate to say it, Kurt Russell kind of upstaged her in the cross dressing scene.

ss2744118_-_photograph_of_teri_hatcher_a

Patsy Kensit, the blonde South African girl from Lethal Weapon 2 was gorgeous.

hqdefault.jpg

She aged unnaturally well.  Not like most 80s beauties.  Her in 2009:

tv-quick-awards-patsy-kensit.jpg

Also, this might be slightly NSFW, can't tell, so here is just a link: http://www.hotwomenmagazine.com/images/photogallery/p/PatsyKensit/fullscale/PatsyKensit0012.JPG

Sticking with the great movies of 1989, how about Kelly Lynch from Road House?

50879829614582565535.jpg

Yeah, the cowlicks look absurd now.  Patrick Swayze's hair being even more teased out than hers is hilarious.  Got the nose of a Caesar though.

Also, Ellen Barkin from Sea of Love.  A bit unconventional (a tiny bit butterfaced).  I'm not necessarily proud of this, but I think she's even hotter now.  Hotter in a "your childhood friend's waspy, kooky mom who subtly seems like she might be a demon in bed" kind of way:

ss2743260_-_photograph_of_ellen_barkin_a

I'm not usually into blondes but I'm having trouble finding brunettes.

Yeah Heather Locklear was just on TV in the 80s I'm pretty sure. Sharon Stone wasn't really in anything of note before 1990 either. I think Total Recall might have been her first big movie.

Pam Grier was hot as hell, even into the 90s with Jackie Brown. But I don't think I can name a single movie of hers the 80s. It's like she fell off the face of the Earth after the heyday of blaxploitation ended, with a brief reemergence in the 90s with Tarrantino's homage.

Teri Hatcher was hot in Tango & Cash.  Though I hate to say it, Kurt Russell kind of upstaged her in the cross dressing scene.

Patsy Kensit, the blonde South African girl from Lethal Weapon 2 was gorgeous.

hqdefault.jpg

She aged unnaturally well.  Not like most 80s beauties.  Her in 2009:

Also, this might be slightly NSFW, can't tell, so here is just a link: http://www.hotwomenmagazine.com/images/photogallery/p/PatsyKensit/fullscale/PatsyKensit0012.JPG

Awesome call on the blonde girl from Lethal Weapon 2.  She is beautiful. 

Speaking of Tango & Cash, it's about to come on at 10 pm on one of the Starz channels.  I might watch it again haha.

Sticking with the great movies of 1989, how about Kelly Lynch from Road House?

50879829614582565535.jpg

Yeah, the cowlicks look absurd now.  Patrick Swayze's hair being even more teased out than hers is hilarious.  Got the nose of a Caesar though.

Also, Ellen Barkin from Sea of Love.  A bit unconventional (a tiny bit butterfaced).  I'm not necessarily proud of this, but I think she's even hotter now.  Hotter in a "your childhood friend's waspy, kooky mom who subtly seems like she might be a demon in bed" kind of way:

ss2743260_-_photograph_of_ellen_barkin_a

I'm not usually into blondes but I'm having trouble finding brunettes.

how about Jennifer Beals from Flashdance?

how about Jennifer Beals from Flashdance?

Yeah, good one, although I'd do pretty much anything to avoid watching that movie. She's still hot today too.

Demi Moore, I'm sure she's already been mentioned. Same for Brooke Shields, quintissential hot 80s brunette. Super hot in Blue Lagoon with the hair bra. Lots of Phoebe Cates fans in here. I saw a Mia Sara mention.

Maybe Lea Thompson, the mom from Back To The Future? I thought she was hot anyway. The Bond girls in Licenses to Kill were good looking brunettes, the one with the boy haircut had a good body. I think we've covered almost all of them. Brunette seems to have gone out of style except for exotic looking beauties and didn't really come back until we were into the 90s.

Like Brooke Shields in Blue Lagoon (or worse, Pretty Baby), it's hard not to feel a little creepy/pervy watching Ms. Cates in Paradise because she was only 17 when it was filmed. 

She was still hot though.

Damn, I didn't know that... I was a child of the 90s, everyone from the 80s seems old to me. How old was Brooke Shields in Blue Lagoon? She looked young but I always assumed she was one of those actresses that looked 15 but was actually like 25. I thought, how else would they get away with showing her nekkid?

Olivia D'Abo, the girl from the second Conan movie is another one. Inappropriately sexualized when she was like 14 or 15. Weird.

Like Brooke Shields in Blue Lagoon (or worse, Pretty Baby), it's hard not to feel a little creepy/pervy watching Ms. Cates in Paradise because she was only 17 when it was filmed. 

She was still hot though.

Damn, I didn't know that... I was a child of the 90s, everyone from the 80s seems old to me. How old was Brooke Shields in Blue Lagoon? She looked young but I always assumed she was one of those actresses that looked 15 but was actually like 25. I thought, how else would they get away with showing her nekkid?

Olivia D'Abo, the girl from the second Conan movie is another one. Inappropriately sexualized when she was like 14 or 15. Weird.

According to the interwebs, Brooke Shields was 15 in Blue Lagoon, but apparently the nude scenes were done by an older body double.

I ****ing can't believe Kelly McGillis got mentioned in this thread.  She's the one wrong thing with Top Gun, other than that it's a flawless movie.

I beg to differ...
Dang it , I watched that garbage in hope of proof McGillis was hot.

I need a life

I ****ing can't believe Kelly McGillis got mentioned in this thread.  She's the one wrong thing with Top Gun, other than that it's a flawless movie.

I beg to differ...

You're absolutely right, that's what I get for posting that statement without really thinking it through.

Archived