Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hottest 80's female in any given movie

Spaceman Spiff

Kelly McGillis plays for my team.

We get it. You're a lesbian. Stop wit the attention whoring, nobody gives a ****. Thanks in advance

Until I get told by a mod that my posts don't follow the rules, I'll continue posting within them.

Thanks for your support!

We get it. You're a lesbian. Stop wit the attention whoring, nobody gives a ****. Thanks in advance

Until I get told by a mod that my posts don't follow the rules, I'll continue posting within them.

Thanks for your support!

Asking honestly out of curiosity. Does it bother you when straight men find a lesbian beautiful? Was there some other specific reason you brought up that Kelly McGillis is a lesbian? I know it may be a tad off topic and I'm not trying to start a long tangent, just trying to understand the context.

Thanks for your support!

Asking honestly out of curiosity. Does it bother you when straight men find a lesbian beautiful? Was there some other specific reason you brought up that Kelly McGillis is a lesbian? I know it may be a tad off topic and I'm not trying to start a long tangent, just trying to understand the context.

i would guess that her attraction factor goes up because the possibilty of actually getting together with her goes up if she is on your team, right? :)

if i know that <<insert hot celebrety here>> is into middle aged statistician nerds... she is gonna suddenly undergo a huge surge in MY personal schwing rating ;)

(inspite of the fact that probabilities have gone from infintesimally small, to slighly less infintesimally small...) 

It is just easier to relate to somebody that you KNOW is aligned with you in some way...right?

Archived