Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Does Lebron have a real chance at winning the MVP even if Cavs lose? Curry is the only Warrior that would get it

Can't see it happening but it should. Curry been great tonight obviously but he's been real disappointing overall this series. Doesn't deserve MVP.

Curry shot over 50% (7/13) from three despite a large amount of those being unassisted and off the dribble. We're watching one of the greatest shooters in nba history, if not THE best.

... and people are complaining. lol

Dude is definitely the best shooter of all time. As long as he stays healthy, he is going to blow Ray Allen's 3 point record out of the water.

• Like 1

I dunno. I just like watching team game with multple strategies better than individual game, regardless of Curry's insane ranged shot percentage and ball skills. If he was taking those shots at the end of the playclock instead of at the beginning, I would feel much differently. This debate isnt much unlike the discussion here in the tailgate about modern tennis. The raquet technology and athleticism of the a few players have made matches into 4 hour slug fests, which can be both very entertaining and boring. Depends which way you look at it.

Curry shot over 50% (7/13) from three despite a large amount of those being unassisted and off the dribble. We're watching one of the greatest shooters in nba history, if not THE best.

... and people are complaining. lol

I bleed b & g is a salty LeBron fan. As is skinsfan1523. And Morrison J is either a salty Houston fan or at least a salty Harden fan that's been arguing that Harden was the real MVP for weeks. Those are the agendas of the complainers.

I bleed b & g is a salty LeBron fan. As is skinsfan1523. And Morrison J is either a salty Houston fan or at least a salty Harden fan that's been arguing that Harden was the real MVP for weeks. Those are the agendas of the complainers.

Lool. Now you know I'm a Lebron fan?? Far from it.

You have the worst posts on this forum. None of your **** makes any sense.

Although I don't know why Skin'em has an issue with Golden State. They do move the ball and they have their players actually move off the ball and they do run real plays. Their offense is a lot better than Cleveland's iso heavy offense where 60% of the half court possessions have been LeBron dribbling for 18 seconds and then forcing up a low percentage shot. It's a basketball sideshow.

True. But you know you've been hating on some Curry this series. If you're a Houston fan, I don't blame you. You came by the hate honest.

Yeah you've got me, I'm a Houston fan with an irrational dislike for Curry. 

I do appreciate his game though. I think its the media love-fest for him that really ticks me off more than anything. 

I don't think he's overrated as a player but I think the media completely overrated a number of plays he made this year. 

Edited by Morrison J

Yeah you've got me, I'm a Houston fan with an irrational dislike for Curry. 

I do appreciate his game though. I think its the media love-fest for him that really ticks me off more than anything. 

I don't think he's overrated as a player but I think the media completely overrated a number of plays he made this year.

I like Curry personally, but I find his game frustrating at times. The lack of urgency and explosion drive me nuts in certain situations. Full disclosure: Harden is my least favorite player in the league and I can't stand watching him play. But I do appreciate the season he just had.

• Like 1

You down play every single accomplishment lebron has ever had.

Major that was a clear as day 8 second call, and that happens to be one of the handful of calls that isn't subjective.

I take it you didn't watch it again.

The call was made with 16 on the shot clock, but the ball was still on the floor and not possessed by the cavs when the shot clock started.

Anyway, my ass fell asleep at half time

I take it you didn't watch it again.

The call was made with 16 on the shot clock, but the ball was still on the floor and not possessed by the cavs when the shot clock started.

Anyway, my ass fell asleep at half time

The shot clock was definitely at 15 when they called it, they zoomed in on it when they replayed it.  And there was nothing unusual about the way they started the shot clock.  The fault of that play was with Cleveland, they lollygagged the ball up court. His teammate took forever to get him the ball, and LeBron didn't make much of an effort to get past the time line.  Klay Thompson also made a good play.

It has. After Kyrie went down I didn't think it would be much of a series but it's been terrific.

I got to give LeBron his credit and the Cavs in general for the moxie they have shown after losing Kyrie. I thought they would fold.

4 of 5 games could have gone to overtime like the first 2 did.

His "greatest player in the world" statement was a little "taking my talents" type of thing. I could actually see how that would turn people away from him...leave that for the fans and media to say. Same time, many greats, in many sports say similar things.