Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Just now, Destino said:

Doris said Steph took some energy gel.  What is energy gel?

I think it might be one of those things distance runners take.  IIRC, it's like sucrose or glycogen which your body burns instead when you're exerting yourself.  They come in a little pouch.

The warriors are not going to win this series. They’re struggling to get anything offensively, nothing is easy. they don’t have enough shot creators either so it’s all on Curry and Draymond to create shots for everyone.  The raptors are just better and have better depth and playmakers. I mean Jerebco is playing a lot of minutes in Finals rotation, and Cousins isn’t in shape, is rusty and wasn’t a great fit when he wasn’t those things. 

unless their role players fall off a cliff, I don’t see Toronto losing this series.  

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

The warriors are not going to win this series. They’re struggling to get anything offensively, nothing is easy. they don’t have enough shot creators either so it’s all on Curry and Draymond to create. The raptors are just better and have better depth and playmakers. I mean Jerebco is playing a lot of minutes in Finals rotation. 

unless their role players fall off a cliff, I don’t see Toronto losing this series.  

Lot of game left

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

we were inundated with so many "the warriors are better without Durant" takes this time last week

They were ready t pack his bags for him now theyre blowing up his phone, sending get well cards 😂