Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

6 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

LeBrons team is so ass. 

Having them Boobie Gibson flashbacks. They're screwed. Even Boston would be sonning them right now. At least it will serve as a reminder to all these "LeBron is on the team? Pencil them in" clowns that he did not win those titles alone.. And right now, he is freaking Tom Hanks in Cast Away 

4 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

What are some good fits for Wall, Utah? Portland? Get rid of CJ and have Dame play SG? The Spurs?

Washington.

Ok, serious answer, Boston.  He's a player that you either center your offense around or plop into a true motion offense. If anyone can maxamize Wall's talents, it's Stevens. Kyrie is a SG pretending to be a PG, move him to the 2, and their take over will be complete.  I'd say he'd be perfect for the Spurs, but I'm convinced Pop is going to leave now, and thing is looking like the bottom might fall out when he does.

8 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

He didn't want it in the second game, I'd say that's worse.

I wanna say it was like the first five minutes of the game, he got the ball in the low post, futzed around, and tried to shoot a fade away. I knew it was over right there. 

You know Shaq and Chuck were trying to be nice since he's still a kid, but they had to be livid. That might've gotten you shot back in the day.

3 minutes ago, Lombardi's_kid_brother said:

Why do the Celtics need Wall when they have Terry Rozier?

Seriously, is Stevens a warlock? How the **** does he keep doing this?

**** pisses me off. They're like an army of termites.

29 minutes ago, Lombardi's_kid_brother said:

Why do the Celtics need Wall when they have Terry Rozier?

Seriously, is Stevens a warlock? How the **** does he keep doing this?

I took the question on the assumption on a trade.  You'd rather have Rozier then Wall?  Wall would be perfect up there.

And you know what, what Boston is doing is hyper annoying, but I have nothing but respect for the coaching job Stevens is doing.  I'd kill for a coach like that.

15 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Pops wife died. Rip. 

I think he's going to retire this summer or next.

22 hours ago, Lombardi's_kid_brother said:

My biggest problem with this is that they sold tickets during the Process years. If you are going to lose intentionally, make the games free.

"The Process" is the bull**** they concocted in order to sell tickets.

I'd be shocked if Boston doesn't clear 60+ easily next year. They should be the head and shoulders favorites in the East next year.

Meanwhile, the Knicks yet again show that they have no clue what the he'll they are doing. Mark Jackson? Kenny Smith? They really are the Redskins of the NBA

27 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

I think he's going to retire this summer or next.

"The Process" is the bull**** they concocted in order to sell tickets.

I'm just gonna say it. Modern era sports, and the resulting bubble created by social media entities, have resulted in what I view as very similar to a People's Temple like approach, except the kool-aid doesn't literally kill you.

When Hinke initially said "Trust the process," I remember thinking, "What a dip****, guy will be lucky to be working the pins at a bowling alley in Alaska in a few years..." It was met with similar reactions.

Now, it is a catchy, almost galvanizing battle cry, on par with "What is dead may never die," and Hinke is now being propped up as some sort of gump revolutionary genius. It's funny as hell, but a little bit disturbing.

• Like 1