Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

3 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Image result for obvious troll is obvious

Not even. The freiza sag was cool, but the cell saga was stupid with so many wasted episodes of empty space and recap. Plus, no one is going to believe Gohan is actually the strongest. Plus there was that stupid as acsended sayian bull**** that was waste of time. The bu arc was complete non sense. 

7 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Not even. The freiza sag was cool, but the cell saga was stupid with so many wasted episodes of empty space and recap. Plus, no one is going to believe Gohan is actually the strongest. Plus there was that stupid as acsended sayian bull**** that was waste of time. The bu arc was complete non sense. 

Heretic

angry_mob_simpsons.jpg

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Lombardi's_kid_brother said:

God knows you don't want to break up that chemistry of the perennial 4 seed.

Because if there is one thing we know, it's that Lebron has a low basketball IQ and can only play one way. And he's never played with ball dominant guards before.

Has LeBron ever played with someone that was as good or better then him at distributing the basketball?  I just think he's too much of a passive aggressive ego maniac to allow this to stay John Wall's team, and our franchise doesn't have the type of culture to survive that kind of tension.  He might do that for Popovich, but he's not going to do that for Scott Brooks.

25 minutes ago, RonArtest15 said:

This could be the beginning of the end of the BBB "brand." 

Could be the start of a good reality show though.  I'd watch two pampered LA ballers try to make it, in small town Lithuania.  The culture shock is going to be amazing.  I hope they own some warm clothes too, because where they're going definitely isn't southern CA warm.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Agree on Frieza but I thought Cell was too much of a badass to be bothered by the filler.  Him running around killing everyone in town and going thru his progressions was dope to me.  2 out of 3 is fine with me, I barely remember the Buu saga after Trunks showed up, but that's a debate for RTT.  

You're still a troll, but you're still cool in my book : )

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Has LeBron ever played with someone that was as good or better then him at distributing the basketball?  I just think he's too much of a passive aggressive ego maniac to allow this to stay John Wall's team, and our franchise doesn't have the type of culture to survive that kind of tension.  He might do that for Popovich, but he's not going to do that for Scott Brooks.

If the Wizards landed Lebron, why would you care if it was Wall’s team or not? 

i mean it would and and should be Lebrons were that to happen and it would be completely irrelevant 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

To be fair, there really aren't very many people who are as good or better than him at distributing the basketball.  

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

This is ridiculous. The two best moments in the show are Gohan powering up and crushing cell and Vegeta sacrificing himself to kill Buu. 

The buildup in the Majin saga with the mystery around the tournament etc was really well done too. 

Also, to stay on topic, Harden deserved the mvp last year and Bron is still the best player in the league imo

2 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

If the Wizards landed Lebron, why would you care if it was Wall’s team or not? 

i mean it would and and should be Lebrons were that to happen and it would be completely irrelevant 

Look, I've watched Wall's entire career and his growth with the team and the community, he's earned that right fair and square.  It would also be an absolute waste of Wall's talent to not let him be the primary ball distributor, not to mention he hasn't shown the consistency of an off the ball movement spot up shooter, that's not his game.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Look, I've watched Wall's entire career and his growth with the team and the community, he's earned that right fair and square.  It would also be an absolute waste of Wall's talent to not let him be the primary ball distributor, not to mention he hasn't shown the consistency of an off the ball movement spot up shooter, that's not his game.  

Who cares what Wall has "earned."   Add Lebron to that team and you have a shot at a ring.  Currently, you do not. 

• Like 4