Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Maybe it's Tirico, maybe the camera angle, the teams involved or maybe I'm just sleepy or something but that had to be the least-special, most-anticlimactic game winner I've ever experienced in my life.

Next day reflection, I was just sleepy (and grumpy)

• Like 1

I was thinking that if Atlanta couldn't seal the deal in Game 6, they'd be finished in Game 7. Then again, they've gone toe to toe with IND this whole series. I still think the Pacers win a close one. I think Memphis has no shot with Zbo and Conley out.

LAC/Golden State I'm not entirely sure about yet..

Edited by Mr. Sinister

I was thinking that if Atlanta couldn't seal the deal in Game 6, they'd be finished in Game 7. Then again, they've gone toe to toe with IND this whole series. I still think the Pacers win a close one. I think Memphis has no shot with Zbo and Conley out.

LAC/Golden State I'm not entirely sure about yet..

It's impossible to be sure when golden state is involved. If the splash brothers are hitting threes they can out score anyone. Having said that I think the home teams win every game. OKC has an easy time with a decimated Memphis team. Pacers avoid a humiliating loss as much as I, as a wizards fan, would prefer otherwise. Clippers probably get refs that don't allow Griffin to be touched and he blows up for 30 points.

Memphis giving OKC all they can handle first qtr. Who saw this coming..

Going by the stats they've been more effective without Z-No on the floor this series. You wouldn't expect that to hold up over 48 in a game 7 on the road but if any team plays the kind of ball to overcome those factors its Memphis.

They are really allowing a lot of contact in this game. DeAndre was allowed to go "straight up" against Thompson.... With one arm up and the other a forearm to the chest. That's certainly new take on that rule. It's been allowed both ways though.

lol Griffin with the grab your junk shot defense.

Edited by Destino
  • Like 1

They are really allowing a lot of contact in this game. DeAndre was allowed to go "straight up" against Thompson.... With one arm up and the other a forearm to the chest. That's certainly new take on that rule. It's been allowed both ways though.

lol Griffin with the grab your junk shot defense.

Yeah, going for the family jewels on a 3pt attempt, not smart Blake lol.  

I bet the officials tighten down the calls in the 4th though.  This **** has been crazy for near 3 quarters though.

Yeah, going for the family jewels on a 3pt attempt, not smart Blake lol.

I bet the officials tighten down the calls in the 4th though. This **** has been crazy for near 3 quarters though.

I'm not a fan of Barnes, but that was a good hard foul on Curry earlier. Glad they changed it to a common foul.

All and all, I think the officials have done a nice job.

Jesus Christ, that 5 year old Drake Sprite commercial needs to die....yesterday.

At least have his ass film a new one. They play it every break

That's the one I used on you in that thread you made about Rihanna.

I think I may have butchered it though lol

Edited by Bubble Screen

Speaking of commercials. That one with Damian Lillard is awesome! Lol

Nevermind. I forgot some of you are just pups. You guys probably wouldn't even know who B Sanders or Karl Malone were if you saw them.

Damn, I'm old.

Edited by Bubble Screen
  • Like 2

Has he done any other songs worthy of a commercial? lol

I'm surprised they haven't used his new 'Trophies" joint for any sports-related stuff. Perfect hype/stadium song.

Anyways, who had Jordan Crawford as a key cog in a game seven in 2014? lol

And maaaan...Blake Griffin truly believes that he has never committed a violation in his life 

Scratch that, the whole team swears they never commit anything