Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

I guarantee if they don't reach a championship in the next 2 years he will have drama surrounding his opt out. "Not 1, not 2, not 3"

I don't think he will.  He stated his intentions of going back to Cleveland in his letter and never guaranteed winning a championship.  It's weird to say, but him experiencing both the highs and lows of winning/losing, humbled him.  2014 Lebron is not the 2010 version...as far as the league, the West is still the West and there is going to be a TON of competition in the East because there is so much parity. 

I have infinitely more confidence in Leonsis than Snyder. They aren't even comparable in my mind. And Ernie Grunfeld isn't even one of the worst GMs in the NBA, much less in sports.

Has Washington come close to contending for a title in his reign?  No.  Maybe worst is not the word, but ineffective.

I hope RGIII gets in on recruiting Durant in 2016.

There is no single event that could transform the sports landscape in D.C. like Durant coming here in 2016.

I rhink that would instantly make DC the "biggest names" sports city in America.

Kevin Durant, RG3, John Wall, Alex Ovechkin, Bryce Harper, Strasburg, Paul Pierce. That's a ton of star power.

The four letter network would probably create an ESPN DC within hours of Durant sign in DC lol

And you have confidence in f-ing Ted Leonsis? Wasting the prime of a 3x NHL MVP and keeping two of the worst GM's in sports employed for a decade...

Thank you. Been trying to tell people.

Only reason Leonsis is so liked because he talks to the media.

Even if the Redskins win a ring with Snyder, he will still get crushed.

Fwiw, something about Deng to Miami worries me. I don't know what it is though lol.

Damn the bulls are goofin. Lost DJ and kept Hinrich. That screams that Thibs still thinks that you can win with only D.

Yeah, not even talking ****, I don't get the fascination with the Bulls. We so dominated that series, I don't think Rose changes anything.

Serious question: in the last 20 years (or hell go back longer if you want) has a player ever missed the type of time Rose has and ever been anything but a shadow of their former self?

Yeah, not even talking ****, I don't get the fascination with the Bulls. We so dominated that series, I don't think Rose changes anything.

Serious question: in the last 20 years (or hell go back longer if you want) has a player ever missed the type of time Rose has and ever been anything but a shadow of their former self?

I can't think of a single instance.

Rose can still have a good career. Grant Hill still had a good long career in the end.

Or Rose could also go the way of Penny Hardaway and Brandon Roy.

It's happened a lot in the NBA unfortunately, and it's always sad. Rose was the youngest MVP ever. He'll probably go down as one of the leagues great what might have beens.

Yea Bulls fans are just as delusional as every other fan base. They didn't do jack before Jordan and they havent done jack after Jordan.

If Jordan never played for the Bulls they would have 0 Zero titles. Yet some how Chicago is one of the best Basketball cities lmao Yea right even the Wizards have 1. Chicago never won a thing before Jordan came along. And all they got now is a star with stale blunt wrapper knees who mark my words will blow out his knee within the first 20 games that he plays again.

The fans are die hard and great but Jordan made Chicago. Without him the Bulls would still have 0

titles. 

And yea any team that only has 1 title like the Wiz you can also say well without so and so you woulden't have won anything. But Chicago is not even on the same level as the other teams with multiple titles.

Edited by Mocountyskins

Yea Bulls fans are just as delusional as every other fan base. They didn't do jack before Jordan and they havent done jack after Jordan.

If Jordan never played for the Bulls they would have 0 Zero titles. Yet some how Chicago is one of the best Basketball cities lmao Yea right even the Wizards have 1. Chicago never won a thing before Jordan came along. And all they got now is a star with stale blunt wrapper knees who mark my words will blow out his knee within the first 20 games that he plays again.

The fans are die hard and great but Jordan made Chicago. Without him the Bulls would still have 0 titles. 

So by your math, the Bulls would have 0 titles without Jordan?  :D  

....jeez man.

Are there even existing tapes of '78 around?

In an era when half the league was coked out of their minds and the product as a whole sucked ass. That's your one title. Dope. Literally

Bulls fans aren't delusional. In fact they're pessimistic as hell.

Meh, we got one. It's better than none. *shrugs*

If Jordan never played for the Bulls they would have 0 Zero titles. Yet some how Chicago is one of the best Basketball cities lmao Yea right even the Wizards have 1. Chicago never won a thing before Jordan came along. And all they got now is a star with stale blunt wrapper knees who mark my words will blow out his knee within the first 20 games that he plays again.

The fans are die hard and great but Jordan made Chicago. Without him the Bulls would still have 0

titles.

And yea any team that only has 1 title like the Wiz you can also say well without so and so you woulden't have won anything. But Chicago is not even on the same level as the other teams with multiple titles.

LOL

Dude...come on.

If you take away Jordan and Unseld (since you want to take away stars), the Bulls are a better franchise.

That post was asinine as hell. Bullets' two best year occurred in the poorest era in the NBA.

• Like 1

See here we go with the whole Chicago is the greatest mentality. The Wizards will never be half of what Chicago was during their dynasty. But for Bulls fans to put themselves on the same level as an organization with the Lakers and the Celtics etc etc is laughable imo. Those organizations won rings with different rosters. Bulls won with the pretty much the same person over and over again. Its like saying the Patriots have a richer history than the Steelers.

Yea the Wiz aint jack we are the bottom feeders of the NBA and have been for what like 40 years? and only one a championship in the 70s in the lows of the NBA? Yea thats true. Like I said tho take away Jordan you got 0

Take away Kobe years they still got multiple rings

Take away Bird years they still got multiple rings

etc etc

Chicago was blessed with the greatest NBA player to ever live. They got lucky and the team infront of them in the draft goofed up big.

The Chicago bulls dynasty was the equivalent of getting your girl pregg on accident.

But really I'm just giving you a hard time to be honest and Im not really looking for serious beef just fun

Edited by Mocountyskins
  • Like 1

Fricking Finals games were broadcasted on tape delay back then lol

See here we go with the whole Chicago is the greatest mentality. The Wizards will never be half of what Chicago was during their dynasty. But for Bulls fans to put themselves on the same level as an organization with the Lakers and the Celtics etc etc is laughable imo. Those organizations won rings with different rosters. Bulls won with the pretty much the same person over and over again. Its like saying the Patriots have a richer history than the Steelers.

That's fine. But coming from a Wizards fan, that means nothing.

What did LBJ say that one time? Something about Jay Z and Soulja Boy?

6 titles in one decade isn't anything to sneeze about.

I'm not trying to start any **** but that post was madness.

Bulls aren't the Celtics or Lakers. But they still have the 3rd most titles in history. I luckily remember a decent amount of the 6th one.

**** are we gonna downplay the Skins' 3 titles because they all came under Gibbs?

Edited by BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93

I think the Wiz are the 3rd best team atm in the East behind the Cavs and Toronto and with Gasol I'd say a rematch the Bulls Wiz series again would be a game 7 toss up.

Nah man. It's okay to let your **** swing. Don't be humble

Wizards are better than Toronto. Hell I thought they were last season

Honestly with the Cavs...I don't know

I'm not a huge Kyrie fan at all but when you have the best player in the world, that's a big edge

Edited by BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93

Wiz had to take Toronto to 3 OTs to win. Toronto won all the other games pretty easily.

Pierce won't really change that.

Everyone on the Raps is blazing fast and for as much speed as the Wiz have they really could not stay in front of anyone.

I would not be surprised one bit if the Raps were the #2 seed. tbh with you I thought the Raps were going to sweep the nets and take Miami to 6. Boy was I wrong.

Personally I see the Raps as a mirror image of the Wizards just with even more speed.

You got quick young guards and good wings who can stretch and then you got a finesse big.

Edited by Mocountyskins