Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Roy Hibbert has 0 points and 0 boards.

That is probably the most unbelievable stat line I've ever seen in my life. A 7 foot man should at least luck into one board

You just start paying attention? He's done that several times this postseason already.

He was such a soft player in college that I honestly think this is closer to the real him than the guy who averaged 20-10 in the ECF(Against a team without a real center)

Agreed. I don't think Hibbert is in a funk. I think he's just been exposed

The Pacers are finished.. Whatever they had during most of the regular season is done. It's been done. I'd be surprised at this point if they get past WSH

Jemele Hill said today that there are probably going to be some crazy stories come out this summer about some Pacers players. Edited by Bubble Screen

Jemele Hill said today that there are probably going to be some crazy stories come out this summer about some Pacers players.

Something MUST have happened right? They were steam rolling teams the first half of the season and then suddenly forgot how to play as a team. That doesn't just happen for no reason. Hibbert appears to have literally forgotten how to play basketball.

Yup. It makes no sense at all. And didn't it all start when Granger left?

Btw, I know you guys heard about Turner and Stephenson, right? Supposedly the things Hill is referencing go a lot deeper than that though.

Edited by Bubble Screen

Now that the Wizards have beaten my Bulls, I'm totally cool with them winning it all. Rooting for them the rest of the way, hoping now for an unlikely but awesome Wiz/Thunder final.

Edited by Bacon

Jemele Hill said today that there are probably going to be some crazy stories come out this summer about some Pacers players.

I'd imagine. I don't think I've ever seen a collapse this bad, across the board. Straight up systematic failure. Its not even funny anymore (it was  initially, as they were so concerned with being regular season champs and "Beating the Heat" in the fall/winter). Its almost surreal.

If they get swept (even if they lose this series honestly) I think Vogel is gone. He has to be.

If they get swept (even if they lose this series honestly) I think Vogel is gone. He has to be.

I still think Vogel can be a championship caliber coach in this league, but sometimes you just gotta be fired by an imploding Pacers squad before you get over the hump(Looks over in the Mavericks direction)

Hibbert played like crap and it wasn't any match up problem excuse this time. Nene and Gortat are traditional bigs. Hibbert is just defeated. Making some brain dead frustration mistakes. You can see his issue in his body language. He doesn't believe in the team any more. I think he's depressed and wants out of Indy.

Hibbert played like crap and it wasn't any match up problem excuse this time. Nene and Gortat are traditional bigs. Hibbert is just defeated. Making some brain dead frustration mistakes. You can see his issue in his body language. He doesn't believe in the team any more. I think he's depressed and wants out of Indy.

Speaking of body language, when asked about Hibbert in the locker room, David West shook his head for a second or 2 before giving his answer.

That team doesn't believe much in him at this point.

Yea...there is no doubt some serious in-fighting going on w. the Pacers.  You guys remember what broke up the originial big 3 in Dallas (Jimmy Jackson, Mashburn, Kidd)?  Toni BRaxton.  Doubt she's at the center of this one LOL, but I wouldn't be shocked if it was something having to do with a teammate overstepping his bounds. 

Yea...there is no doubt some serious in-fighting going on w. the Pacers. You guys remember what broke up the originial big 3 in Dallas (Jimmy Jackson, Mashburn, Kidd)? Toni BRaxton. Doubt she's at the center of this one LOL, but I wouldn't be shocked if it was something having to do with a teammate overstepping his bounds.

The rumors were Paul George had slept with Hibberts fiancé. I have no idea if they are true though, and we'll likely never know.

The rumors were Paul George had slept with Hibberts fiancé. I have no idea if they are true though, and we'll likely never know.

There has to be something going on behind the scenese.  For as cohesive as they were for the first 1/2 of the year, they are not playing for one another now.  Watching the game last night, I saw nothing but selfish/lazy basketball. I really don't think it's Vogel's fault...but something isn't right. 

There has to be something going on behind the scenese. For as cohesive as they were for the first 1/2 of the year, they are not playing for one another now. Watching the game last night, I saw nothing but selfish/lazy basketball. I really don't think it's Vogel's fault...but something isn't right.

It's also not all on Hibbert. The Pacers weren't running last night. On Walls blocks, where were the other Pacers? On Walls wrap around pass to Nene, he fumbles the ball and no Pacer even comes near him, they just watch him pick the ball up and dunk it. The effort level from a team known for great defense was terrible. Hibbert's spectacularly bad night has over shadowed the lack of hustle by the rest of the starting 5.

As for Hibbert, he looks like he just doesn't want to be there anymore. They feel that they need him to stand a chance against Miami, but they'll never see Miami if Hibbert keeps starting.

Edited by Destino

Stephen A just made a very good point. "What has Steve Kerr done to be this golden boy of coaching?" He's the hot candidate of the Knicks, Lakers and maybe even Golden State.

Stephen A just made a very good point. "What has Steve Kerr done to be this golden boy of coaching?" He's the hot candidate of the Knicks, Lakers and maybe even Golden State.

Same thing I said. He was a FO guy, not a coach.

Between the Gretzky thing with the Caps and Phil in NY, a lot of ppl are assuming that being in good in one thing means you must be good in another IMO

It's also not all on Hibbert. The Pacers weren't running last night. On Walls blocks, where were the other Pacers? On Walls wrap around pass to Nene, he fumbles the ball and no Pacer even comes near him, they just watch him pick the ball up and dunk it. The effort level from a team known for great defense was terrible. Hibbert's spectacularly bad night has over shadowed the lack of hustle by the rest of the starting 5.

As for Hibbert, he looks like he just doesn't want to be there anymore. They feel that they need him to stand a chance against Miami, but they'll never see Miami if Hibbert keeps starting.

I was reading that Hibbert was insulted that Bynum was brought in mid-season.  That's no reason to sulk, IMO....but it does make you wonder.  Something just ain't right. 

Kevin Durant wins first MVP award

Well deserved. 

• Like 1