Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

He owns the 2nd longest streak as well. 

Thought he looked tired after the carrying the team the night before (Saturday night). At least Klay has finally shown up.

Wiggins showed up too. 

blazers suck tho, so I’m not going to glaze up the warriors for road game win. Blazers also had a back to back. 

still super concerning the warriors gave up another massive lead, but it’s going to continue when you have defensive juggernauts Curry, Klay, Pod, and Saric out there. 

6 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Wiggins showed up too. 

blazers suck tho, so I’m not going to glaze up the warriors for road game win. Blazers also had a back to back. 

still super concerning the warriors gave up another massive lead, but it’s going to continue when you have defensive juggernauts Curry, Klay, Pod, and Saric out there. 

They probably need to play Trayce Jackon-Davis more. He was dominant on both sides of the court last night. 

And keep Wiggins as a bench player until he backs up this game with another one. 

Edited by The Evil Genius

Warriors with a big time win against Boston. Curry's shot was ridiculous. Draymond being Draymond and Wiggins being bad forced the Warriors to go young and they start playing better. Funny how that happens to teams that refuse to see the need themselves. 

Curry’s shot was higher than Chew on the weekend. 

16 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Warriors with a big time win against Boston. Curry's shot was ridiculous. Draymond being Draymond and Wiggins being bad forced the Warriors to go young and they start playing better. Funny how that happens to teams that refuse to see the need themselves. 

I was saying this last year in the playoffs. Need to benched Poole and Dante early but they didn’t. 

• Haha 1

On 12/18/2023 at 9:02 AM, The Evil Genius said:

They probably need to play Trayce Jackon-Davis more. He was dominant on both sides of the court last night. 

And keep Wiggins as a bench player until he backs up this game with another one. 

Worth repeating. TJD makes them 10x better on both sides of the ball. 

Both of those games last night were fantastic games to watch as a neutral fan of all the teams.

It's ironic how sports betting becoming legal in MD last year made me pay attention to the NBA more just because I'm stat tracking.  But when I was younger I used to love watching basketball and still love watching the playoffs.  But now I'm watching a lot of regular season ball and really enjoying it like I did when I was younger.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

betting on regular season basketball is dangerous

the celtics and pelicans were heavy favorites

both lost :(

I'm not betting on the lines.  I'm doing strictly prop parlay betting.

Prop betting is more dangerous in the playoffs than regular season in my not-so-much experience.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/39183396/steve-kerr-disgusted-officiating-nikola-jokic-18-ftas

DENVER -- Members of the Golden State Warriors rolled their eyes as Denver Nuggets center Nikola Jokic made his way to the foul line. He was about to attempt his 15th and 16th free throws of the night.

Jokic ended the night taking, and making, 18 free throws -- a career high for him and an NBA record for the most such makes without a miss on Christmas Day. It also was tied the second-most free throws overall for Christmas.

The Warriors weren't necessarily mad at the officiating of Jokic on Denver's way to its 120-114 victory. The countless bloody scratches he has after every game is proof of the contact he works through.

But Warriors coach Steve Kerr was displeased with how fouling has been refereed leaguewide.

"I have a problem with how we are legislating the defense out of the game," Kerr said. "We are enabling players to B.S. their way to the foul line. If I were a fan, I wouldn't have wanted to watch the second half of that game. It was disgusting. It was just baiting refs into calls, but the refs have to make those calls ... the players are really smart in this league. For the last decade, they've gotten smarter and smarter. We have enabled the players, and they are taking full advantage.

"It's a parade to the free throw line, and it's disgusting to watch."

Mother****er, you're become a merc. Going around the league, either joining or trying to build superteams. Now you're mad that the team you approved isn't playing well or healthy? What made you think Beal was going to be healthy this year? Did he tell you he could have played a lot more last year but didn't because why waste your body for a terrible team in Washington? Or did he tell you that they were all just unlucky injuries and he's good for this season?

• Haha 2