Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

3 hours ago, tshile said:

Heat are +7 tonight 

unless there’s an injury I don’t know about, public is hammering the Celtics. I’d say this is ripe for a heat win. 

Always bet against the public 

3 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I definitely give brown the max. With better coaching I think he can be much better. 

I hear yea, but I'd poke around on someone who's already more consistent then hoping Boston gets a coach that can make that happen.

I get what the old heads be saying about a true star player amd leader would not need a coach to make them play it all on the floor right now in this game, same way last year's finals brought into question whether Tatum was an MVP caliber player, this game jus did Hella damage to the perception of what Brown's ceiling could or should be.

I’m happy to see either Jokic or Butler get a ring. I’ll be surprised if the Nuggets don’t win in 5, but not many picked the Heat to beat anyone. That altitude is gonna be tough coming off a seven game series. 

Just now, Hersh said:

I’m happy to see either Jokic or Butler get a ring. I’ll be surprised if the Nuggets don’t win in 5, but not many picked the Heat to beat anyone. That altitude is gonna be tough coming off a seven game series. 

It's gonna be rough 😅. I'm just glad we made it back

In the decisive game 7 Boston got whipped by twenty at home.  Their fans are going to be big mad.  

now let’s get the finals started!  I want ESPN to have Kendrick Perkins there to watch the center he implied was benefitting from racial bias in mvp voting and accused him of stat padding.  

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

I know everyone was saying the NBA would want the Lakres/Celtics finals, but literally everyone I have talked to is a lot more excited to see the Nuggets in there and wanted the Heat to be against them.

I think the ratings for this are probably going to be pretty damn high.  Maybe all the stars won't be courtside like at a Laker/Celtics finals, but I think from a pure entertainment point of view for TV watching, it's going to be fantastic.  And each team has a great storyline going in, especially the Heat.

Although, it's kind of funny that the Heat are really the 7th seed.  They just lost their first play in game and won the 2nd to become the 8th seed.  But like from a seeding point of view, they were the 7th seed lol.

We did it boys, never doubted them for a second with their Adamantium balls going into Boston and ripping the hearts out of all those drunk racist losers. 

you love to see it 

let’s hear it again, king 

Spoiler

IMG_1474.jpeg

1 hour ago, Destino said:

Brown has eight turnovers.  I’ve watched him go invisible in the playoffs way too many times.  Tatum gets all the scrutiny but Brown has been the let down for Boston in this series.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1