Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

8 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Russell Westbrook's pride, knowing he's filming a commercial for a ****ty movie instead of playing in the Finals?

He has "great that never got one" written all over them.  I was think more the raptors arm or something

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

And was right last year. Not my fault they went 1-275 from 3pt line in game 7. 99 times out of 100 they win 

you were wrong 

39 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

During 5. They were still up 3-1. 

need receipts 

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I knew what you meant, just wanted to **** on Russ.  Even though I kinda like him.

Raps battling back a little bit.

Maybe, this is starting to look like that kryptonite grenade wearing off.

Siakim doesn't want the ball tonight.  He turned down a wide open three off the catch.

Good game.  The halfcourt defense has been pretty great despite how high scoring its been.  Too many turnovers and too many transition D breakdowns.  And too many bad fouls being committed by both teams.

1 minute ago, No Excuses said:

Must be nice to have Cousins playing on a bargain contract. His floor vision is so good. Everything about the Warriors sucks from a competitive perspective.

He's been getting it done on defense and on the boards too.  He lets them transform their offense and defense, on the fly.  And they don't even need him.  They were able to leave him on the floor with four fouls and he still had the luxury of playing very aggressive.

Just now, Destino said:

Toronto showing some fight.  After that third quarter I was expecting them to fade.  They can’t close the gap however, if they keep giving golden state wide open threes in transition. 

When Toronto has to settle for bad looks or turns it over, Golden State is making them pay almost every single time.  And the run out is blistering.

Cousins is a great outlet passer and he has the ability to bring it up himself.  He can drive from the three point line and beat two defenders for a shot or a kickout to the corner and wing.  That is really, really tough early offense to deal with.

Bad thing about this for Toronto is no matter how banged up GS is, losing this game means you have to pray you don't lose both in Oakland.  If Klay goes down it could finally be injuries beating the Warriors instead of anyone else.

1 minute ago, Destino said:

The excuse is the Warriors are better than the Raptors.  As far as excuses go, this is a good one.  

Play is not on the floor and they can still lose this game.  I'd argue Raptors have more depth at that point, but not the players to get it done if they lose, which looks like is bought to happen.