Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

4 minutes ago, Predicto said:

The Warriors were that team for about 25 years in a row.  I know all too well what it looks like.  

Don't try to "common man" it all up. Embrace what you have become. The rush of power, taking life when and wherever you please... It feels good, doesn't it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Didnt consider that, to be honest. I would like to think if Bron comes here and ruins the locker room and chemistry that someone would pay the price for that. But you could be right. 

It's still a great point you bring up, would it be enough for Ted to say screw this?  If a couple things go forward in my doomsday scenario, Wall gets traded and LeBron leaves, but we still have Porter and Beal.  I don't know how far down it'd have to go (we'd have to miss the playoffs or something, which just doesn't make sense) for Ted to not give Ernie the green light to just draft another point guard, especially after how he survived the Arenas ordeal.  It could really be that easy.

13 minutes ago, Predicto said:

The Warriors were that team for about 25 years in a row.  I know all too well what it looks like.  

I'm not at all convinced that Lebron is the sole reason for the locker room problems Cleveland has had.  Kyrie and Love both have huge issues of their own .  But I do know this - Cleveland has been in the finals for the past three years.  Lebron's Miami team was in the finals for the three years before that.  He's obviously doing something right.  Winning.  Winning a lot of basketball games.

IIRC, he's been in the Finals every year this decade.

I'd take LeBron on the Wiz in a heartbeat.  Casual fan these days but it'd be cool to see.

39 minutes ago, Predicto said:

I'm not at all convinced that Lebron is the sole reason for the locker room problems Cleveland has had.  Kyrie and Love both have huge issues of their own .  But I do know this - Cleveland has been in the finals for the past three years.  Lebron's Miami team was in the finals for the three years before that.  He's obviously doing something right.  Winning.  Winning a lot of basketball games.

I'd agree with this, its not all Lebron, but he's a huge part of it, and his heavy influence has helped construct the team they have now, whether they can play well together or get along or not, from the HC change to Tristan Thompson extension and everything in between since he's been back. 

His resume is just impossible to look past, it's only logical adding him like a lego piece would make our team better from a talent standpoint, and it would.  But we have our own issues, too, man, that's what I'm trying to get across.  My gut is telling me this is a bigger risk then many are making it out to be.  That would be a helluva big four if Porter and Wall can stay healthy, so I'm not saying I'd got picket the games if he signs here, not at all, this isn't personal. 

I know its unpopular opinion, but I really have my reservations about this.  It wouldn't be my first choice.

11 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I wish we were good enough to dethrone his ass in the post season and end his reign in Cleveland. It's been my life's mission ever since he left. But Bosh's blood clots and Whiteside getting untimely injuries saw to that.

I will never have my revenge, and I will never be complete as a result.

Like maximus, you will have your revenge. In this life or the next 

• Like 1

If that was NBA Street, a beast ass mixtape would start playing and the screen would be glowing.

#Gamebreaker

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Like maximus, you will have your revenge. In this life or the next 

But not yet.... Not yet.

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Thanks 1

I like that move for Boston.  They get some rotation-worthy front court depth without having to make a trade.  They could even start Monroe and play Horford at PF beside him if they wanted.

I was hoping he would end up in New Orleans rather than Boston.

Next step for them is to trade for wing depth.