Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

59 minutes ago, Bonez3 said:

F the warriors...

Man, talk about some bloated egos. For me, they just became the most hated team in NBA. Who do Curry/Durant think they are? Throwing a mouthpiece and shooting the bird to the refs. 

WOW

Most hated?  No.  I do agree though that they aren't the feel good team they were before Durant signed on.  

2 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Time to hit the panic button in Golden State.

Meanwhile the Wizards won their first two games without their star power forward Jason Smith.

What's that rumbling in San Francisco? Another earthquake?  No, it's the effect of every butthole in the Bay Area simultaneously clenching up.

Lol

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

You mad bro?

I'm a Celtics fan, so I'm a little bitter on the season, yea. I need something to keep me interested.

But seriously, that's crossing a line on both accounts. Wayyyy over the line in my opinion. We're not talking LeCrybaby crying to refs 

• Like 2

Good lord, if the city stuck with Brown through all of the tanking before, don't quit on him now.  The guys are young and just now learning to be real, competitive pros.  It takes time to do this.  Embiid is the star and the one who has the experience to put the team on his back.  Of course the team will struggle when he misses games.  But they will eventually get to the point where other guys can step up and carry the team.

This is exactly how it went for the Wizards.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bonez3 said:

I'm a Celtics fan, so I'm a little bitter on the season, yea. I need something to keep me interested.

But seriously, that's crossing a line on both accounts. Wayyyy over the line in my opinion. We're not talking LeCrybaby crying to refs 

True. If Bron Bron was throwing his mouth piece around like a Joe peoplke would have alot to say about it. 

16 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Curry threw his mouth piece at the refs. I’m loving it

I know people may think it's cool at the pro level, but the problem is that **** trickles down to college and high school ball. It's bush league to throw anything at an official even if the official is having a bad game. 

14 hours ago, CRobi21 said:

I back ANY player throwing ANY object at a referee..

See above post. 

If you don't think this is the case, you've never officiated a sport. 

Edited by Hersh
  • Like 1