Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

I disagree with the excuse (for him and the Kings bad records) that he doesn't have good players around him. If he is a star, he elevates everyone around him. He carries the team to more wins than losses. 

That said..I've heard the Kings have offered him a 5 year extension north of $200 million.

That. Is. Insane.

Can't put it all on Boogie.  What was Kevin Love's excuse in Minnesota?  What's Anthony Davis'?  John Wall treading water right now as well.  It goes on and on.  Star players should be carrying teams to more wins than losses, right?  Star players are only as good as the organizational structure.  Unless you're arguably the best player in the history of the game like Lebron, where you have an impact regardless of who you're on the court with. 

12 hours ago, Destino said:

Rebuild mode, trust the process. 

Oh I trust it as long as Riles is at the helm. The Heat sucking isn't a foreign concept to me, and it isn't like it was unexpected entering the season.

Doesn't mean that it isn't the pits currently, considering that Winslow loses a season in which he was going to round out his game more and take on a bigger role offensively.

The last 11 months have been a complete  turd show.

On 1/13/2017 at 10:45 PM, Destino said:

Did he just dunk that on the way down?!  He's too tall to move like that, if he could shoot he'd be a superstar. 

Not sure about dunk of the year though, Oladipo's slick side clutch dunk over Howard is still my favorite. 

Larry Nance Jr. still has my vote. Oladipo in second

when the warriors play like this, they can't be matched. Their best is simply a different level from the next team's best

• Like 1