Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

The NBA whores for star players. That's all the decision not to suspend Draymond comes down to. If you're a star, you don't get suspended. Let's not pretend there was any other motivation for the ruling.

OKC needs to do something about him though. Send out a goon to slip a foot under him next time he shoots a jumper. Or just give him a hard elbow across the nose. You simply don't let him get off free for kicking a player in the nuts twice in a series.

I'm having the same reaction to this. It's like I fell into a different reality where everything is the same... except the Raptors are good here.

Its like watching a Rocky movie. Rocky spends the first 6-7 rds getting his ass beat, then he turns invincible and the slow motion and Survivor music starts playing and he starts throwing and landing wild haymakers

• Like 1

Damn... that looked like NJ Richard JeffersonIm so tired of these corporate arena watch parties. And "Color-outs" and matching t shirts with catchy slogans. Seriously... you're all gumps.

I need giant banners, flares, drums, and a general sense that violence is likely.

I'm waiting for the look of despair from Toronto. Any minute now the Cavs are going to go on a run. I can't imagine this game not ending that way.

• Like 3