Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

The west is gonna be insane next year...

About time.

:)

Okafor went for 20-9 in his summer league debut.  76ers may have finally have drafted the right guy. 

Just like the legendary Jerryd Bayless before him.   Summer league MVP means you are HOF bound.  

just busting ya 

I think Okafor and Noel are a good tandem defensively.  Noel is probably going to be the PF because he has the ability to help from the weakside as well as recover to the perimeter.  And he is really an ideal player to guard opposing PFs on pick and rolls, and stretch fours in particular.

Realistically, they are going to mix and match.  I suspect Okafor will play the least offensively mobile player who hopefully will be physically the stronger player in most cases.

Noel does an okay job of standing up against big centers because of his quick hands, which allow him to get lots of steals and generally harass people after the catch.

I looked it up, Gerald Wallace is only 32. I would have guessed 36 at least.

That blew my mind.

It feels like him being in the dunk contest and killing Gil's knee was like 20 years ago

I didn't realize Gerald Wallace was still in the league, maybe they can get Juwan Howard thrown in as well? Antoine Walker???

I'm also still shocked Brendan Haywood is still collecting checks

Adrian WojnarowskiVerified account
‏@WojYahooNBA
Sources: Doc Rivers, Steve Ballmer, Blake Griffin, Chris Paul, Paul Pierce and JJ Redick are converging on Houston to meet with Jordan.

Adrian WojnarowskiVerified account
‏@WojYahooNBA
Sources: Conversations that Clippers teammates have had w/ DeAndre Jordan in past 24 hours give players confidence he'll return to them.

Cuban gonna blow a gasket 

Jordan better not **** out on the Mavs.

Also, LOL that the Clippers are sending everyone on the team and the friggn owner to try and guilt trip him into returning to that ridiculous franchise.

Begs the question, why didn't they make sure to secure him before he made his decision? Looks like the entire organization failed to hold him in high regard until after they realized his departure would essentially slam the door on their title hopes.

• Like 1

Begs the question, why didn't they make sure to secure him before he made his decision? Looks like the entire organization failed to hold him in high regard until after they realized his departure would essentially slam the door on their title hopes.

Yep.  They're idiots.