Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Sad to see Irving limp off. He's been spectacular tonight.

He was a difference maker and damn near played Curry to a draw.  I think he'll be back soon.

He, LeBron, Thompson, and Mozgov played well enough to win this one.  They just got nothing out of their bench whatsoever.  That's the danger of relying on two players for your whole offense.  Nobody else gets into the game.

44 points in a loss is about as demoralizing as it gets.  LeBron couldn't possibly have played any better.

If the Warriors weren't such a great shooting team, it would have been enough.  But they are just going to keep making shots.  You can't keep up with that pace by playing one or two on five.

You see it happen all the time: underdog gives a valiant effort in Game 1 and falls short, and it kills their morale the rest of the series.

BUT i don't see that happening. I think it's gonna be a long series. Sticking with GS in 6.

You see it happen all the time: underdog gives a valiant effort in Game 1 and falls short, and it kills their morale the rest of the series.

BUT i don't see that happening. I think it's gonna be a long series. Sticking with GS in 6.

I don't see that happening either. Not with LeBron out there.

But if Kyrie can't get right, that may doom them.