Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Old people should know their place and stick to old timey racism and less dragon ball Z. Young people today need to feel special and they can't do that with ancient vampires like Predicto flaunting an impressive reaction gif collection and a firm grasp on internet one liners.

• Like 4

Old people should know their place and stick to old timey racism and less dragon ball Z. Young people today need to feel special and they can't do that with ancient vampires like Predicto flaunting an impressive reaction gif collection and a firm grasp on internet one liners.

I think I've been insulted, but I'm not sure...

just in case

FsUiwOk.gif

• Like 4

THIS ISNT EVEN MY FINAL FORM!

So what are you waiting for you overgrown freak.... scared you might break a nail? Quit your babbling and SHOW ME WHAT YOU'VE GOT!

^Name This Character ( probably too easy for any seasoned dbz fan)

Edited by Mr. Sinister

So what are you waiting for you overgrown freak.... scared you might break a nail? Quit your babbling and SHOW ME WHAT YOU'VE GOT!

^Name This Character ( probably too easy for any seasoned dbz fan)

Sounds like Vegeta vs Buu in final atonement maybe? Or the episode before that where they fought.

NBA on NBC 2015

That was just glorious. I would kill for classic Marv and the NBA on NBC theme for these finals.