Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Like when Uma ran through the crazy 88, dispatched the Deadly Viper Assassins, and took out Bill...

Or when Frodo went through all that BS and finally destroyed the Ring of Power

Or when RGIII overcame the evil that was Shanahan and became the king of......oh wait

• Like 2

Now..more importantly, how come the Dubs ALWAYS seem to have someone wide open for the 3?

Because Curry can shoot it at any time, even when he's not open, so you have to pay an absurd amount to attention to him ALL the time, and as soon as you fight around a screen or turn your head to see what's he's doing, Barnes heads to the corner, or Green pops to the top of the key or Klay goes to the elbow and they will have a good shot.    

You are old and ridiculous though.

and I have balls the size of cantaloupes 

• Like 1

Is JR Smith one of the easiest players to dislike in the league? I think so. He hasn't done anything in this game of note other than just being in it, and that's enough to annoy me for some reason.

Also, Bulls are toast. They have no offense against a Cavs team that's not terribly impressive defensively. Perhaps firing Tibs is a good thing.

Because Curry can shoot it at any time, even when he's not open, so you have to pay an absurd amount to attention to him ALL the time, and as soon as you fight around a screen or turn your head to see what's he's doing, Barnes heads to the corner, or Green pops to the top of the key or Klay goes to the elbow and they will have a good shot.    

and I have balls the size of cantaloupes 

First part is correct.

Second part...you better have that checked out man.

Do you own these ?

Is JR Smith one of the easiest players to dislike in the league? I think so. He hasn't done anything in this game of note other than just being in it, and that's enough to annoy me for some reason.

Also, Bulls are toast. They have no offense against a Cavs team that's not terribly impressive defensively. Perhaps firing Tibs is a good thing.

I think we all knew last game that Chicago was finished. Im not all that surprised

You can't stop Dellavedova. You can only hope to contain him.

When Lebron came back, did he picture a starting five of

I think it's time for Thibs to move on simply because I can't see him being anywhere for more than a few years. He is certainly not the guy to usher Noah into his 30s and DRose back to some semblence of health.