Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

You think showing up for a game is something special? They employ Brian Windhorst who is more Lebron chronicler than journalist.

Yeah he knew LeBron in high school so ESPN hired him. That is literally the only reason

Princes was a pure posterizer. But Wrights was more impressive to me. Some skywalker ****.

Wright was a beast all night. Just destroyed us repeatedly Edited by G.A.C.O.L.B.

You think showing up for a game is something special? They employ Brian Windhorst who is more Lebron chronicler than journalist.

I understood it when ESPN came into Cleveland a few weeks ago for their home opener, aka one of "the biggest sporting events...ever,"  but last night was just a regular season game, not the NBA Finals.  It's funny that with all the hype for the Cavs, ESPN seemed to ignore the Spurs, who actually won the championship.       

You're absolutely kidding yourself if you think Blatt has a long leash in Cleveland.

More than 3 months is a long leash? He doesn't have anyone backing him in management? Not even the owner who is very active in Israel that hired the best Israeli coach in the game?

Yeah, Coach Lue will fix everything for that team just as soon as LeBron and his crew get him installed as the lead guy like they've ALWAYS wanted.

I understood it when ESPN came into Cleveland a few weeks ago for their home opener, aka one of "the biggest sporting events...ever," but last night was just a regular season game, not the NBA Finals. It's funny that with all the hype for the Cavs, ESPN seemed to ignore the Spurs, who actually won the championship.

To be fair, everyone ignores the spurs.

• Like 1

Who did it better???

Prince. Coming up behind Seraphin for the surprise jam looked cool but catching Kevin out of position isn't exactly rare. He's an undersized terrible defender.

Prince on the other hand, went right at a big that saw him coming and was set up to try to get that block. Flushed it in his face.

Edited by Destino

Everyone talking about the Lakers needing a good PG, I've always thought a skilled PG would be wasted on a team that always ends up running through Kobe. They've never won with one on the roster in his time there and they aren't going to start now.

Because whenever they've been good enough to win, it's been with the Triangle, where pg might be the least important player on the floor. I mean Phil's 11 rings, how many of them were with a great PG? It's not a Kobe thing

As I've said before, I pray Golden State gets the 1 seed. I want to taste Predicto's tears

That would be an awesome series. That matchup could happen in the WCF or the first round. Shows how wild the West is this season.

I hope Memphis doesn't draw OKC in the first round again. Or San Antonio. I want to see someone else have to take on Memphis this year. Like the Clippers.

Twitter strikes again lol

http://blog.fanjam.com/kj-mcdaniels-mother-thinks-the-76ers-are-a-disgrace/

The mom of Sixers rookie KJ McDaniels (out of Clemson, 2nd pick of the 2nd round--32nd overall) goes off on the Sixers organization for tanking.

Is it just me or are the cluster**** teams (the Sixers, Knicks and Lakers specifically) just as fascinating, intriguing and fun to watch as the contenders this year? Maybe even moreso to be honest

Edited by G.A.C.O.L.B.

Lot of folks speculating that it's a becoming a very real possibility that Kevin Love bounces this offseason. If he does, how ****ing epic, epically bad, will that trade go down in history? And if Wiggins lives up to the hype and has a HOF career? Man. At some point Cleveland needs to accept that God hates them, right? I mean damn, they've been warned repeatedly when their river caught fire, repeatedly. That's some biblical/Moses/Egypt **** there.

• Like 1

Lot of folks speculating that it's a becoming a very real possibility that Kevin Love bounces this offseason. If he does, how ****ing epic, epically bad, will that trade go down in history? And if Wiggins lives up to the hype and has a HOF career? Man. At some point Cleveland needs to accept that God hates them, right? I mean damn, they've been warned repeatedly when their river caught fire, repeatedly. That's some biblical/Moses/Egypt **** there.

Granted Wiggins hasn't been that great thus far

But every Cavs game i watch, I can't help but think Love looks like a JAG. I always think aloud 'Who the hell is that white dude?...Oh right that's K Love" lol

Every game without fail

Edited by BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93

Granted Wiggins hasn't been that great thus far

But every Cavs game i watch, I can't help but think Love looks like a JAG. I always think aloud 'Who the hell is that white dude?...Oh right that's K Love" lol

Every game without fail

Wiggins is a great athlete with great potential to be a basketball player. It's gonna take him some time. But yeah, who knows. (Read an article about Johnny Flynn the other day (remember him?), I pray to God, for Wiggins sake, that every single person who had anything to do with those Wolves team aren't even still in the time zone. Talk about a trainwreck. Wow.)

But yeah, like I've said, I've watched three Cavs games and I swear I don't even remember Love playing. I'm trying to think why he would stay there. I'm sure he wants to win but, unlike Bosh, he strikes me as the type who couldn't stand to be the forgotten man, championship or not.