Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Is there anyone is basketball known for getting yelled at like Chalmers? Didn't Obama clown him too? lol

No lol.

At least ppl like Javale are clowned with love. With Mario, it's straight disdain. I don't think anyone likes him 

There's a really good article on the Heat's D on grantland. 

I'll find the link after the game

Nah. Miami wins both in Miami. This one is over in 6, maybe 5. The spurs needed both at home and they didn't get them.

There is nothing to suggest that Miami is just going to roll at home. Spurs lost cause they missed 4 straight FTs when they had a chance to extend it to be bigger lead. Plus, Miami had a huge game from LeBron and they shot a really high % yet won by just 2.

Nah. Miami wins both in Miami. This one is over in 6, maybe 5. The spurs needed both at home and they didn't get them.

The Spurs were the best road team in the NBA, if you really don't think they can win one in Miami, you faked watching basketball this season.

• Like 1

Big time response by Lebron and Miami after game 1. They really controlled game 1 too until Lebron went out. Had a great chance at going back to Miami 2-0. Game 3 is huge for Spurs

If Miami had won game one, there is no telling what would have happened in game two. Different emotions going into the game with Spurs up 1 then with Miami up 1.

• Like 1

Two things...

1. Miami turned up the defense late in the 4th.

2. San Antonio settled for contested jumpers down the stretch.  They got away from what makes their offense click.  Parker going iso on LeBron, what is he thinking?

The officiating was abysmal as usual but what else is new.

If Miami had won game one, there is no telling what would have happened in game two. Different emotions going into the game with Spurs up 1 then with Miami up 1.

I HATE when people think that logic works.  Teams play differently based on their situations.

The Spurs were the best road team in the NBA, if you really don't think they can win one in Miami, you faked watching basketball this season.

I think they can I just don't think they will. I don't think this Heat team is intimidated by the Spurs at all. The Spurs need a lot to go right to win, the Heat need less. The Spurs team we are seeing right now doesn't look as good as the one that almost beat Miami last year. That's my opinion, I could be wrong but the feel of this series is different than last year.

I think they can I just don't think they will. I don't think this Heat team is intimidated by the Spurs at all. The Spurs need a lot to go right to win, the Heat need less. The Spurs team we are seeing right now doesn't look as good as the one that almost beat Miami last year. That's my opinion, I could be wrong but the feel of this series is different than last year.

Do you think the Heat team is better or worse then last year?

Right now, Kawhi is sucking.  He balled out last year.  That is holding San Antonio back.  Ginobili is much improved but they need Kawhi to be a two-way threat.

It's not like S.A. got blown out, had they hit 3 of those 4 FT's they probably could've won despite looking like complete **** offensively the last 4 minutes.  Miami locked in and S.A. allowed them to force them into jumpers instead of moving the ball.