Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Seahawks

SWFLSkins

Seriously, **** the Seahawks. They hate their weather and are miserable POS. They think they are going to be handed the Lombardi this year without playing a down. They made horrendous comments regarding Sean Taylor when he was murdered. They treated our fans to a disgusting amount of abuse when the Skins played there. Outside of the NFCEast they are now numero uno hated team in the NFL. AGain, **** the Seahawks and the starbuck enema they rode in on.

YYZ. ‏@Jalani_Bennett 29m

If the Seattle Seahwaks manage to get Antoine Winfield then they will without a doubt be the best team in the league. #NFL

kevin johnson ‏@hawkpapa84 1h

Man this is killing me come on @AntoineWinfield sign with the seahawks,You + L.O.B = Super Bowl!

Theodore Eugenius ‏@TheoEugineAce 2h

If Antoine Winfield Goes To Seattle Seahawks. They Are Winning The Superbowl.

Keegan Miller #HoA ‏@keegsmd 4h

If Antoine Winfield goes to the seahawks they will be unstoppable.

Kurtis Kuykendall ‏@SeattleFanatic 6h

If you aren't following @AntoineWinfield, get on it #12thman! "Best secondary EVER" is what they're saying if he joins us.

And seriously from way back when, **** the Seahawks

theboz.jpg

tumblr_mg8dty05mK1qci7aeo1_500.gif

kevin johnson ‏@hawkpapa84 1h

Man this is killing me come on @AntoineWinfield sign with the seahawks,You + L.O.B = Super Bowl!

Kurtis Kuykendall ‏@SeattleFanatic 6h

If you aren't following @AntoineWinfield, get on it #12thman! "Best secondary EVER" is what they're saying if he joins us.

Where have I heard that before?

Oh yeah, 2006.

Shawn Springs, Carlos Rogers, Sean Taylor, and Arch Deluxe.

I thought about posting this link a day or two, but didn't think it was worth it, but since there's a general **** Seattle thread here it is...

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9159290/richard-sherman-seattle-seahawks-clarifies-comments-adderall

Dickey Boy should really keep his mouth shut about anything related to banned substances... it still burns me that he got over on that when so many others didn't. I hope he gets burnt in coverage on a regular basis this year.

I think eventually we'll wind up with 31 different threads like these in here eventually.

Probably 32. You read more Redskins hate on this site than anything else, in the gameday threads that is.

---------- Post added April-12th-2013 at 05:44 PM ----------

I thought about posting this link a day or two, but didn't think it was worth it, but since there's a general **** Seattle thread here it is...

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9159290/richard-sherman-seattle-seahawks-clarifies-comments-adderall

Dickey Boy should really keep his mouth shut about anything related to banned substances... it still burns me that he got over on that when so many others didn't. I hope he gets burnt in coverage on a regular basis this year.

Not only do I hope that he gets burnt in coverage, I hope that he gives up game-winning touchdowns for other teams. First downs that seal the deal for other teams. I hope that he gets the **** kicked out of him in the locker room because of how terrible he is. No injuries, of course, but I want him and the rest of the team (oddly enough Russel Wilson isn't on my **** list) to fail miserably and repeatedly. I'm talking 2012 Eagles here.

Thank you SWFL this thread is now complete. I'm still waiting for the announcement Saturday night before week 1 "competition committee suspends Trent Williams indefinitely due to violating the spirit of sportsmanship last January." I'm actually surprised he only got fined like 8k, privately the league was probably happy that cheater got smacked in the mouth and took it easy on us for once. When it happened I thought for sure Williams would miss a game or two this year. It's all out war the next time we line up against the sea chickens.

Thank you SWFL this thread is now complete. I'm still waiting for the announcement Saturday night before week 1 "competition committee suspends Trent Williams indefinitely due to violating the spirit of sportsmanship last January." I'm actually surprised he only got fined like 8k, privately the league was probably happy that cheater got smacked in the mouth and took it easy on us for once. When it happened I thought for sure Williams would miss a game or two this year. It's all out war the next time we line up against the sea chickens.

You forgot, **** the Seahawks.

HAIL, **** the Seagulls. What a bitter taste loosing to them left in out mouths. We all know it was our's. RGIII's knee just couldn't finish it. I listened to sound F/X on NFLN from that game. You can clearly see it was "Shock & Awe" from their whole squad the way we came our and thumped them. Then you see Sherman pumping up their sidelines. He was talking about RGIII only had one leg and he couldn't move. They knew their goose was cooked if he was healthy. We'll see them again soon enough.

Archived