Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Seat Upgrade Process

RememberOsaka

Moved from 131 row 17 to 108 row 22. Kids (and me, of course) are excited to be over by the Skins tunnel.

Am I allowed to keep looking and upgrading again? I just moved a couple minutes ago and now I don't see the option to upgrade again? Does it just take a little while to process my move and show my new seats?

I'll miss my neighbors in 131, though. Good section for anyone considering a move there.

People start standing all game long in that section. You may want to consider the seats right behind you in 208. Great seats and you don't have to stand all game long. I used to be in 109, then 208 and then 207. They put a cover over the tunnel this past year so you cannot see the players like in years past. If you have a really low row number, you can get over to the tunnel and see some of the players going in and out. Good seats, just have to deal with the standing and you don't get to see the players coming out of the helmet. You have to watch on the video screen. You do get to watch the players and coaches walk towards you at half time and at the end of the game.

The 200 level gives you cover on rainy and snowy days too.

Hail!

EDIT: there are two seats in 236 which is just a little closer to the 50 than 108/208; but it is on the other side of the 50 yard line.

Yeah I considered the 200 level seats but kids are still all about being as close as possible. And my daughter is crazy and likes the bad weather. She shook her head no when I told her we'd be under cover up there.

I usually don't get to games early anymore, but I might this year to try and get the kids an opp to go down by the tunnel when guys are just walking around in shorts and t shirts.

Upgraded (?) from Sec 401 Row 13 to Sec 208 Row 4. 

I checked out the corner 200 level seats at the Draft Day Party in prep and thought they looked like a decent view even though I'll probably see more of the plays coming together from the 50 where I was. Still, I feel like the easier in-and-out of the 200 level and the closeness is worth the difference? Thoughts? 

I checked out the corner 200 level seats at the Draft Day Party in prep and thought they looked like a decent view even though I'll probably see more of the plays coming together from the 50 where I was. Still, I feel like the easier in-and-out of the 200 level and the closeness is worth the difference? Thoughts?

You'll love 'em!

I was in 207 the last two years in row 3. Very good seats. You'll appreciate the protection from rain and snow. Much faster getaway from the parking lot and nice angle (height above the field). I think the 200 level are the best seats in the house. The only down side is the angle you are looking at the field. Hard to judge down and distance. Just focus on the linesman in critical 3rd down situations and/or the scoreboard. Not as nice as true sideline or end zone because of the odd angle watching the game. But the atmosphere is SO much better downstairs than it is upstairs. I promise, you'll love it.

Not as nice as true sideline or end zone because of the odd angle watching the game. But the atmosphere is SO much better downstairs than it is upstairs. I promise, you'll love it.

For me that little bit of angle and now I can mostly judge down and distance. When I was dead endzone I had no clue. To me sidelines are best, then the angle and then dead endzone. I know some people love endzone views, but to me no angle at all was just not good.

For me that little bit of angle and now I can mostly judge down and distance. When I was dead endzone I had no clue. To me sidelines are best, then the angle and then dead endzone. I know some people love endzone views, but to me no angle at all was just not good.

I learned quickly sitting in the end zone to watch the head linesmen at the end of every play. That way I could tell where the line of scrimmage was in relation to the chains, and often knew if we had a first down before the fans did. I liked the end zone view. Just have to find ways to compensate for the weaknesses. The addition of video screens made the end zone seats much more attractive and desirable IMHO.

Kind of bummed my move to the sidelines has been slowed to the corner end zone. But moving from the upper level to the lower level is still the best thing I ever did as a STH.

Absolutely no upgrade options for me this year. My seats are in 119 on the visitors sideline. There were no pairs available at all on the lower level sidelines when my upgrade date was selected. Can't complain though I guess. HTTR!!! (representing on the warpath of the visiting team sidelines!)

Absolutely no upgrade options for me this year. My seats are in 119 on the visitors sideline. There were no pairs available at all on the lower level sidelines when my upgrade date was selected. Can't complain though I guess. HTTR!!! (representing on the warpath of the visiting team sidelines!)

I don't think anyone's feeling sorry for you and your 20 yard line seats. :D

Still lots of lower level end zone and corner end zone seats for folks who want to move downstairs from the nosebleed sections.

There are two seats kitty corner from each other in section 124 on the 25 yard line. IF it were me, I'd make an offer to the ticket office that you would buy the two singles if they agree to find two seats together in that section or similar section next year. Have to be willing to stand most of the game being in the 100 level. Seems like its a good deal for the fan and the Redskins. I suppose you run the risk of having those seats for a second season, too. Similar situation in 119 but seats are two seats apart.

Have to be creative if you want sideline seats.

The four seatmates in the row in front of me opted to move up (from 127/12 to 229/4); as there no seats anywhere close to them, I made the move to the other end zone (from 127/13 to 113/23) and got two on the aisle in the process.

It works out much better for certain logistics and, as it turns out, others (including a couple from our tailgate) are in the same general area.

Meanwhile, I did my upgrade Friday night and my account does not show the upgrade option either (which seemed to be what we would be able to do).  If nothing else, I'd like to see what else might open up before my window closes at week's end.

Completely forgot about my upgrade window starting on Friday afternoon and literally jumped on the website in the middle of a wedding (the ****tail hour) last night.  Not sure what upgrades were available at start but got a tiny upgrade in jumping from Section 129 to 136....almost exact same row......but now on the HOME side vs being on the VISITOR side....so not all bad.

if you have 4 seats and you are looking to jump down.......my 4 seats were together : Section 129 Row 24 Seats 7-10

Great seats with a good view.

Been over 24 hours since I did my upgrade.....anyone know if access for upgraders isn't allowed until your upgrade is processed (which could be Tuesday with the holiday)??

Been over 24 hours since I did my upgrade.....anyone know if access for upgraders isn't allowed until your upgrade is processed (which could be Tuesday with the holiday)??

My window doesn't open for another couple of days, but last year I upgraded more than once in a day a couple of times.  If you are seeing that your upgrade hasn't processed you're probably right about assuming it's holiday related.

Weird because I didn't know the software needed an actual human to go in and approve.  At least I wouldn't think that.  That would have potential to get messy on a weekend like this.

Meanwhile, I did my upgrade Friday night and my account does not show the upgrade option either (which seemed to be what we would be able to do).  If nothing else, I'd like to see what else might open up before my window closes at week's end.

Same for me. I upgraded on 5/23 and am still blacked out from the upgrade window. Not that I want to move again, but I would like to observe the process.

Same for me. I upgraded on 5/23 and am still blacked out from the upgrade window. Not that I want to move again, but I would like to observe the process.

Call the TO and ask them to re-authorize you. It could be we only get one upgrade per year now. But last year, folks upgraded multiple times.

Hey guys Ive only had my 2 seats for going on 3 years now. I'm in section 436 the very first row of my section, so I don't have to worry about anybody standing in front of me. My upgrade window doesnt open till Friday at noon, do you guys think there will be any 100's or 200's seats still available? and if so would it be worth it to move up, a lot of people I talk to say they hate the 100's because you stand the whole time.

The sideline 100 level seats require standing along the sidelines because the dream seats have to stand to see over the players, cheerleaders, and media.

End zone 100 level, folks sit most of the game. As you get into the corner, it varies. The closer you get to the sideline, the more likely you will have to stand most of the game.

The link at the bottom of your main account screen says something about buying tickets or parking. I clicked that and then clicked continue and it took me to a similar stadium view, but this view showed every section as red (unavailable) and no green sections (available seats).

I just got an auto reply:

Thank you for contacting the Washington Redskins Ticket Office. Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm. 

Visit your My Redskins Account at Redskins.com/myaccount to:

· Pay your season ticket invoice,

· Print your lost or stolen tickets,

· Transfer tickets to a guest,

· Donate your tickets to charity, (donations can be made up to 2 days prior to the event)

· Resell your tickets for games you cannot attend via the NFL Ticket Exchange

If you need immediate assistance, give us a call at 301-276-6050 between 9 AM to 5 PM, Monday-Friday.

Thank you and HTTR!

So not sure if I'll get a specific reply. Something like "Someone will respond to your message shortly" would be nice. Does "If you need immedaite assistance, give us a call" really mean "If you need any assistance, give us a call"?

Frankly, I am a little shocked that there are so many end zone and end zone corner seats still available, especially on the 200 level. Most closer to the visitor side, but still.....some even 4 and 5 seats together.

Only a few days left boys and girls.....

Archived