Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can you name the coaches?

Must be very recent... the new Bears head coach is there. He's wearing a Bears shirt so they know who he is... obviously he's been around for a while, but in the CFL for some time...

lol it was most likely in Phoenix this past weekend for the league meetings...

Mara made sure of it that the Giants were front and center...

Back Row (Standing): John Harbaugh, Belichick, Jim Harbaugh, Payton*, ?, ?, Arians, ?, Tomlin, ?, Garrett

Middle Row: Carroll, Kelly, ?, Frazier, Reid, ?, Shiano, Kubiak, ?

Front Row: Rivera, Pagano, Schwartz, Fischer, Coughlin, Fox, Lewis, Ryan, Smith, Shanahan

*not sure

I dont' think that's too bad. Can't name seven of them.

I love how it's the "stock" HS team photo, with the front row sitting with their hands on their knees. :ols:

LOL, I noticed that as well. Put Coughlin dead center and Shanahan as far away on the end as possible.

Politics as work?

Sure!

Top Row, Left to Right: John Harbaugh (BAL), McCarthy (GB), Pete Carroll (SEA), Jim Harbaugh (SF), Chip Kelly (PHI), Munchak (TEN), Allen (OAK), Philbin (MIA) , Frazier (MIN), Bradley (JAX) , Reid (KC), Arians (ARI), McCoy (SD) , Chudzinski (CLE) , Schiano (TB), Morris (PIT), Kubiak (HOU), Marrone (BUF), Trestman (CHI), Garrett (DAL)

Bottom Row, Left to Right: Rivera (CAR), Pagano (IND), Schwartz (DET), Fisher (STL), Coughlin (NYG), Fox (DEN), Lewis (CIN), Ryan (NYJ), Smith (ATL), Shanahan (WAS)

Not in pic: Belichick (NE), Payton (NO)

The new Bears head coach looks like Gunther, the kid at the end of the street who used to get beat up for his jello pudding when I lived in Richmond.

I can name the whole first row, but not sure about some of the guys in the back.

Back Row (Standing): John Harbaugh, Belichick, Jim Harbaugh, Payton*, ?, ?, Arians, ?, Tomlin, ?, Garrett

Middle Row: Carroll, Kelly, ?, Frazier, Reid, ?, Shiano, Kubiak, ?

Front Row: Rivera, Pagano, Schwartz, Fischer, Coughlin, Fox, Lewis, Ryan, Smith, Shanahan

*not sure

I dont' think that's too bad. Can't name seven of them.

I love how it's the "stock" HS team photo, with the front row sitting with their hands on their knees. :ols:

Belicheck is not pictured. Not sure how you confused him with McCarthy. :)

I can name the whole first row, but not sure about some of the guys in the back.

Refer to my list. That's accurate. I've watched enough clinics/been to enough clinics to recognize the guys. I'd say it's 95% accurate at worst. But, I'm pretty sure I got them all. :)

Is there any way John Mara could get laughed out of the owners meetings? GIants are toast. I think Eli's best days are behind him... ok, I'll finish my rant for now...

Harbaugh, McCarty, Carrol, Harbaugh, Kelly, Munchak, Allen, Philbin, Frazier, Bradley, Reid, Adrians, no idea, Chudnidz or something, Sciano, Tomlin, Kubiac, Marrone, from Canadian football league guy, arch rival.

Rivera, Pagano, Swatz, Fischer, 18 mil cap penalty, Fox, Lewis, Ryan, Smith, Shanahan.

Just read that no idea man is McCoy thanks to KDawg. My god, that guy is going to run 54 man to the battle field we call the NFL? Don't know about that...

Back: Jim Harbaugh, Mike Munchak, Joe Philbin, Gus Bradley, Bruce Arians, Rob Chudzinski (?), Mike Tomlin, Doug Marrone (?)

Middle: John Harbaugh, Mike McCarthy, Pete Carroll, Chip Kelly, Dennis Allen, Leslie Frazier, Andy Reid, no idea, Greg Schiano, Gary Kubiak, Mark Trestman, Jason Garrett

Front: Ron Rivera, Chuck Pagano, Jim Schwartz, Jeff Fisher, Cheater, John Fox, Marvin Lewis, Rex Ryan, Mike Smith, Shanny

Not the Pro Bowl Andy Reid.

What is at Shanahan's feet? Legal briefs?

Belichick must be holding the camera, you know all that Spygate experience.

Jeff Fisher always looks like some burned out guy dressed sloppy for a job interview.

Leonard from the Big Bang Theory is the new coach of the Bears?

Surprised Harbaugh and Carroll are so close.

Harbaugh and Shwartz as well... figured they'd be on opposite ends... As someone alluded to earlier, with Coughlin front and center and Shanny on the end, you have to assume John Mara is taking the photo

Archived