Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can you name the coaches?

Garrett looks like such a tool.

Props to Shanahan for continuing the tan look, looking human out there.

Philbin looks like the guy you never want around your daughter.

If you don't know the first row, you need to update yourself on the NFL, and you obviously haven't watched it the past 10 years.

Saw this on CZ...was surprised how many coaches I couldn't name....

John Harbaugh, Mike McCarthy, Pete Carrol, Jim Harbaugh, Chip Kelly, Mike Munchak, Dave Allen, Jon Philbin, Leslie Frasier, Gus Bradley, Walrus, Cool Bruce, Mike McCoy, Chudz, Schiano, Tomlin, Kubiac, Trestman, Marrone, Garrett

I can't belive I can't think of this dudes name and I know it, Chuck Strong, Slappy (know his name too just can't think of it), Fisher, Coughlin, John Fox, Marv Lew, Sexy Feet, Mike Smith, Mike Shanatan

---------- Post added March-19th-2013 at 06:45 PM ----------

Battle Royale

Name the last 2 coaches standing.

There was a time when I could name every NFL coach by memory without much effort at all. Age + having all NFL info a mouse click away has dulled my crispness.

Although I could have named them from memory better than looking at this photo. They look different here somehow than they usually do.

Like, did someone stick a lead pipe up Jim Harbaugh's ass just before this photo was snapped? And John Fox's face looks like the mask from "Scary Movie".

Back Row (Standing): John Harbaugh, Belichick, Jim Harbaugh, Payton*, ?, ?, Arians, ?, Tomlin, ?, Garrett

Middle Row: Carroll, Kelly, ?, Frazier, Reid, ?, Shiano, Kubiak, ?

Front Row: Rivera, Pagano, Schwartz, Fischer, Coughlin, Fox, Lewis, Ryan, Smith, Shanahan

*not sure

I dont' think that's too bad. Can't name seven of them.

I love how it's the "stock" HS team photo, with the front row sitting with their hands on their knees. :ols:

Belichick isn't there. I think that's McCarthy

lol that's the first thing I noticed too, Andy cracks me up. Kind of wish he was still in Philly.

Me too! He was comedic gold.

Battle RoyaleName the last 2 coaches standing.

That would be funny, an over the top rope battle royale. Rex Ryan and Belichick (not pictured) would be the last two standing.

That would be funny, an over the top rope battle royale. Rex Ryan and Belichick (not pictured) would be the last two standing.
No holds barred? I would put my money on Belichick and Mike Shanahan b/c those 2 don't give a ****. I could see Belichick knifing dudes proly wouldn't hesitate to kill somebody....I remember reading about Mike S. was a college option QB and almost died in a motorcycle accident tough as nails plus his skin is made of leather.

My non-lethal last men standing: Ron Rivera and Mike Munchak

Honorable mention Jim Harbaugh

If you don't know the first row, you need to update yourself on the NFL, and you obviously haven't watched it the past 10 years.

It gets harder with age to remember all of the guys, plus, teams change coaches constantly. Like EDog said, years ago, when I was younger and coaches stayed for 10 years or more, I could name them all.

It gets harder with age to remember all of the guys, plus, teams change coaches constantly. Like EDog said, years ago, when I was younger and coaches stayed for 10 years or more, I could name them all.

I do feel you on this, my comment might have been a little harsh. But in my defense the front row is filled with a ton of relative guys.

---------- Post added March-20th-2013 at 01:41 PM ----------

Me too! He was comedic gold.

I feel like Frazier might be an underdog

Archived