Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What the Urinals should look like at FedEx Field

Mania

[ATTACH]47663[/ATTACH]. [ATTACH]47664[/ATTACH]

I was in a restaurant in Boston yesterday when I came across the urinals in the men's room with some of their rivals decals in them.

I think Dan Snyder should do this at FedEx with the Giants, Eagles and Dallas.

Both links are the same, except one of the pictures is smaller. I'm not sure How to get the pic to show up in the thread w/o having to click on it.

Huly or Pez, maybe with all of your connections you could get this done or someone who has contact with Bruce Allen.

That is pretty funny. But can't see Snyder doing it....even as much as he probably hates John Mara right now. And definitely would not do the Cowboys. As much as Danny relishes the Cowboys rivalry, he and Jerruh are best buddies and that would be pretty disrespectful. Very funny, though. Maybe some Redskins saloons/bars in the DMV will pick up on it.

Even though it would be considered bush league, but "violation of the spirit of the cap" by goodell and mara was bush league, so it would be nice to have mara and goodell's faces with mouths wide open on the urinals or in the toilets. Yeah, the skins can't get the cap money back but screw goodell and mara.

Actually, i was thinking the bathrooms should look like a troth, instead of individual urinals, to move the line faster...

http://www.statueclothing.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/trough-urinal1.jpg

Nothing better than a pissing wall.

Nothing like having piss splashed everywhere with a pissing wall or pissing trough. I can't stand those. You get it on your shoes and pants from the backsplash.

Actually, i was thinking the bathrooms should look like a troth, instead of individual urinals, to move the line faster...

http://www.statueclothing.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/trough-urinal1.jpg

Nothing better than a pissing wall.

Public restrooms have been providing the slimmest modicum of privacy and sanitation for over 100 years...and you want to take that away?

Absolutely not. I'd rather hold it for three hours. Completely uncivilized. :nono:

The bathrooms on the club level do not have enough urinals or stalls, the line is always waay too long. On the upper level yes the line is long but there are about 10 more urinals per restroom compared to the club, you would think the club level would have more because they want you to be more comfortable but that isnt the case

Urinal cakes? I would be happy if people would not defecate:pooh: in the urinals. Have seen it not once, not twice but three times at FedEx. I mean it is always packed so you know somebody is doing this and being seen by hundreds doing it. Same bathroom, near section 222 on visitors side where I sat for three years.

I couldn't help but think the South Park about this subject was inspired by FedEx field.

They should be blue, with a thin white stripe near the edge, with the edge blue. They should also be a half star shape, with the other half "hidden" in the wall.

Poor cowboy fans would have no choice to to pee on the star every time they came to the stadium.

Archived