Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SonnyRules In Hopspice Care

LizKauai

My wife is fighting the same theif.I pray grace, Joy and strength and peace for his loved ones.My God be with them in their hour of need

May God Bless you and your wife during this very hard time.

---------- Post added February-17th-2013 at 01:24 AM ----------

Sorry to hear of this loss.Pray for God's comfort for his wife and other family members.

Very sorry to hear this. Great ES member and undeniably a great guy. I will share this over at our place as I know many would want to know. Sorry to hear about some of the other ES members who are going through personal challenges as well. I have had a tough year personally, and we often forget in our daily back and forth on the internet that real life goes on and we never know what our fellow friends out there are contending with. Good thoughts to SonnyRules family members and loved ones.

Pez and I will be attending the funeral on Wednesday 2-20-13 at 10am

Vaughn Greene Funeral Home

8728 Liberty Rd

Randallstown MD 21133

Pez and I will be wearing our Redskin jersey with black ribbons to honor his passion. His sister said it is ok for any that want to go to come to the funeral and wear your gear

Please folks, if you can make it to the funeral, do so.

SonnyRules was a kind and generous guy and for those that had the pleasure of meeting him, you know he was even greater in person.

It would be awesome if we could get a number of ES'rs out there to show what he meant to us!

Many fans associated him with a very unique sig, but he was also a dedicated fan who made many Redskins friends along the way. I enjoyed chatting with him on a few occasions and will miss his friendship and devotion to the team we support. He has the best seat in the house now for future games. Rest in peace my friend - no more suffering.

Hi everyone,

I'm Andrew, SonnyRules' son-in-law. I just wanted to extend my thanks to everyone here for their kind words over the last days, and for your friendship towards Ken in the years past. I know for a fact that hanging out here and in real life with you all meant a huge amount to him, and your kind words meant a huge amount to Ken's wife, his daughter (my wife) and Ken's sister. (And me, too!)

A special HUGE shout-out to Pez and Huly for attending Ken's service and sharing smiles and good stories about him. They even joined us later for Chinese food (My mother-in-law owns a Chinese Restaurant; that's where we received people after the service and burial) - I hope you guys enjoyed the food!

Again, thanks so much from me and the entire family,

Andrew

Ultravibe

Horrible to hear, went through the same with my mom ****ing Pancreatic Cancer. Best wishes and prayers. Wish we would quit wasting our money trying to save the rest of the world and rather take that money and spend it towards more cancer research. No reason why we have diseases that have been here 40+ years and people go out on hospice care from cancer.

Warmest Aloha!

Hi everyone,

I'm Andrew, SonnyRules' son-in-law. I just wanted to extend my thanks to everyone here for their kind words over the last days, and for your friendship towards Ken in the years past. I know for a fact that hanging out here and in real life with you all meant a huge amount to him, and your kind words meant a huge amount to Ken's wife, his daughter (my wife) and Ken's sister. (And me, too!)

A special HUGE shout-out to Pez and Huly for attending Ken's service and sharing smiles and good stories about him. They even joined us later for Chinese food (My mother-in-law owns a Chinese Restaurant; that's where we received people after the service and burial) - I hope you guys enjoyed the food!

Again, thanks so much from me and the entire family,

Andrew

Ultravibe

Archived