Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official "I don't want RG3's career to be shortened so I'm willing to donate some of my own knee cartilage if it is deemed neccesary"

HeluCopter29

I don't think he wants or needs any of my slow white boy body parts.

LOL....I wouldn't think race would have anything to do with it but I can see the news headline now

"RG3 now runs a 5.3 due to the doctors mistakenly donated the knee cartilage of a slow white boy"

Should I put you on the list?

Hell, you can put me on the list too. I'm a 36 year old white chica, so his 40 time might be considerably reduced (we could be talking like a 15.8 40 time), but my knees are 100% healthy w/ no prior injuries.

ETA: And GHH, don't you DARE make any comments :ols:

Is nostril cartilage good for the knee. I just farted and right now i don't want to smell no more.

Even if it were, I really doubt he'd want your fart odor remnant nostril cartilage. His knee would forever have a foul smell. Plus, the thought is just gross knowing something is in your knee that used to have people boogers really close by. It's the equivalent of a butt hole transplant.

Even if it were, I really doubt he'd want your fart odor remnant nostril cartilage. His knee would forever have a foul smell. Plus, the thought is just gross knowing something is in your knee that used to have people boogers really close by. It's the equivalent of a butt hole transplant.

Sounds like the thing to give Orakpo Dave to ram up Romo sits to pee's lame .......

Hail.

Archived