Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official "I don't want RG3's career to be shortened so I'm willing to donate some of my own knee cartilage if it is deemed neccesary"

HeluCopter29

I don't think he wants 32 year old extremely inactive white guy knee cartilage. I'll pass, you guys have it covered anyways.

I guess that means I'm not a "real fan". It's ok. Most conservative politicians wouldn't consider me a "real American" either....

I remain unaffected by each label, or rather the lack thereof. lol

The surgery is over. It is too late. Sorry you are going to have to deal with it.

Once again, this is dealing with a potential long term issue where his knees could wear down enough that he runs out of cartilage that could cause serious issues in regards to his career longevity.

Wasn't there just a MOD saying they have had enough of RGKnee threads. Just saying, I think this is played out. RGIII is resting so I think we should let it rest as well.

---------- Post added January-15th-2013 at 04:21 PM ----------

Andrews just said Griffin is "well on his road to recovery" and "will likely start the 2013 season" so hold up on giving him your knee cartilage

OH, too late some of these guys already cut theirs out, packed it into dry ice and Fedex'd it in.

Wasn't there just a MOD saying they have had enough of RGKnee threads. Just saying, I think this is played out. RGIII is resting so I think we should let it rest as well.

---------- Post added January-15th-2013 at 04:21 PM ----------

OH, too late some of these guys already cut theirs out, packed it into dry ice and Fedex'd it in.

That's a shame. He may just say "thanks but no thanks guys"

Once again, this is dealing with a potential long term issue where his knees could wear down enough that he runs out of cartilage that could cause serious issues in regards to his career longevity.

Maybe you should read up on knee cartilage. Everything that I know and have read there is no such thing as an external donor. So save your knee parts for yourself. :)

Archived