Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Buzzfeed: Tax Protestor Refuses to Tip, Blames Obama

Heisenberg

Holy crap. Blaming Obama is now America's official favorite past time, it passed baseball after the last election and is not looking back. 4 years ago, blaming Obama was prevelant only among the most uneducated citizen's, and slowly started to spread amongst hard line Republicans but now it's everywhere.

I'm too cheap to tip. Blame Obama

I have to wait a week to buy a .50 caliber machine gun and 8,000 rounds of ammo. Blame Obama

The slaves we free'd. Blame Obama.

Vietnam won the War. Blame Obama.

I stepped in dog crap. Blame Obama.

Hurricane Sandy. Blame Obama.

You get a flat tire. Blame Obama.

You have tummy ache. Blame Obama.

RG3's knee is injuried, Obama MUST have had someting to do with that!

Holy crap. Blaming Obama is now America's official favorite past time, it passed baseball after the last election and is not looking back. 4 years ago, blaming Obama was prevelant only among the most uneducated citizen's, and slowly started to spread amongst hard line Republicans but now it's everywhere.

I'm too cheap to tip. Blame Obama

I have to wait a week to buy a .50 caliber machine gun and 8,000 rounds of ammo. Blame Obama

The slaves we free'd. Blame Obama.

Vietnam won the War. Blame Obama.

I stepped in dog crap. Blame Obama.

Hurricane Sandy. Blame Obama.

You get a flat tire. Blame Obama.

You have tummy ache. Blame Obama.

RG3's knee is injuried, Obama MUST have had someting to do with that!

Two things: 1) I know republicans felt the same way about people always blaming Bush, so maybe there's something inherent in all of us about blaming the President for things; and 2) things are actually getting better, not worse. So... there's that.

Two things: 1) I know republicans felt the same way about people always blaming Bush, so maybe there's something inherent in all of us about blaming the President for things; and 2) things are actually getting better, not worse. So... there's that.

I agree with both, but would just like to add... Half of those things are John Mara's fault...

I know my food has been ****ed with. I still remember the face of that little POS.

And that was at least 11 years ago. I guess I deserve it for eating at Applebees and expecting my order to be right.......

I can't think of a scenario where it would be justified for someone to spit on someone's food or whatnot. That's the lowest of the low right there. Now if the guy that this story is about ever came back into that restaurant again, I could see someone maybe putting a laxative (or four) in his meal. Even then, I'm not condoning this sort of behavior. The guy in the story, I'm convinced he's gonna be paid a visit by "karma" real soon.

Gotta side with ION and mary here. I find it hard to believe that people in that industry are messing with people's food.

I can't think of a scenario where it would be justified for someone to spit on someone's food or whatnot. That's the lowest of the low right there. Now if the guy that this story is about ever came back into that restaurant again, I could see someone maybe putting a laxative (or four) in his meal. Even then, I'm not condoning this sort of behavior. The guy in the story, I'm convinced he's gonna be paid a visit by "karma" real soon.

Gotta side with ION and mary here. I find it hard to believe that people in that industry are messing with people's food.

I can, although I've never seen or heard of it happening... A customer goes into a restaurant, gets dinner, leaves without paying, gets called out says "I PUT $50 ON THE TABLE TO PAY THE BILL!!!" < Lying yet the boss believes it... Server gets written up for it and has to pay the $35 tab out of her pocket. Customer comes back and gets the same server... I have NO QUALMS about their food being ****ed with...

People that work in the "industry" and have for a couple of years probably don't. I believe that.

Summer help, or high schoolers definitely do.

At least thats my line of thinking. I'm not 100% sure since I haven't sent food back since my incident....

Honestly, chain restaurants are the worst. If you dine at a local chain or a mom-pop place, they actually have respect and pride for their business. If something tastes bad/made wrong/etc they're going to fix it and appreciate you telling them, because they believe the next 9 people wouldn't have said anything and just not come back.

---------- Post added January-11th-2013 at 04:24 PM ----------

Okay, I haven't worked in restaruants for a long time, but I did for a number of years, and I've SEEN waitresses spit in drinks. Not a lot of times, but a few.

yeah, **** them... Honestly, you have 2 choices as a diner, 1) Send food back, get it fixed 2) Be afraid to send food back because of fear of repercussions and take it out on our tips.

As soon as this notion that people mess with food sent back is dispelled, my tips will be better and customers will be overall happier.

Archived