Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Seems as if there is reduced interest in tomorrows game

304 at The X

I think for a lot of people this Dallas was our super bowl.

I'm more excited to say we're the NFC East champs then I am hyped about tomorrow personally.

For real? Tomorrow is another step towards a Lombardi. Beating Dallas is great... but advancing in the playoffs is way more exciting.

---------- Post added January-5th-2013 at 01:36 PM ----------

It's hard to believe. I think the interest is higher than ever. I'm not expecting us to win, but I haven't been more excited for a game in years.

Me, too. I just want today to end so I can get to the Green lot.

What is this crap about losing? Jeez man we're the NFC East champs and have a7 winning streak. We're playing a playoff game at home and people are like "season's over" WTF

No doubt!! I know we can beat anybody right now. Will we??? I don't know, that's why I plan on going and screaming my guts out tomorrow. All the talk is just talk, it's decided on the field tomorrow at FedEx.

What is this crap about losing? Jeez man we're the NFC East champs and have a7 winning streak. We're playing a playoff game at home and people are like "season's over" WTF

I'm not. I wouldn't be getting up at the break of dawn to head to the stadium if I didn't have faith in this team. We are good enough to beat anyone in this league.

Though, I agree with you... anyone who acts like we are done gets their sports knowledge from ESPN and I take their opinion with a grain of salt.

I think a lot of people are still basking in the glow of last week's game. Dal@ss will always be Dal@ss week, but in my mind a playoff game at home is always a step up and completely a different level. Seattle's been a very good team all season, but I don't think they know what's in store for them come 4:30 pm tomorrow. Hopefully it all translates to a win at the end of the day. :fingersx:

Last week was such a huge game and an emotional win that many people can't afford to shell out for another big weekend. This also has more to do with the lack of a Seattle fan base in the area & ticket demand on their end..... than it does with a lack of passion and support from our fans.

Dallas week, I saw A LOT of Skins support of facebook and other social networks from friends who I wouldn't have identified as die hard fans. A lot of people were trying to get their hands on tickets for the dallas game because it was the "place to be" that weekend, and the hype surrounding the city and the game. After that game, not a lot of die hards care much what happens after that, as long as they get their intagram pictures of them at the dallas game lol

This man speaks the truth. I must say though, things are starting to rev up now that the days is almost here.

It sickens me reading through some of the threads that people are just okay with losing this game since we won the NFC East... Really??? We have complained for years and now that we are contenders some want to be okay with a loss???. Dont get me wrong im so happy for this season and its beyond all of my expectations. Yet were here now hosting a HOME PLAYOFF GAME! This town should be more excited and more pumped up than last week. Why accept failure.. We can beat these **** talking seahags. Those of us who are old enough to remeber the 91 and 87 seasons and further back should not just be satisfied with simply making the playoffs. We have a special team that can go yard for yard point for point with any team... I hope those going tomorrow will be as amped and as loud as I will be from my seats.. The place needs to be louder and more electric than the giants or cowgirls game last week.*Sorry had to vent after I saw so many " we expext to lose " and " I dont care if we win or lose since we won last week" statementsGet excited.. THE REDSKINS GOT THIS TOMORROW! !REDSKINS 27 - seahags 17

Last week was such a huge game and an emotional win that many people can't afford to shell out for another big weekend. This also has more to do with the lack of a Seattle fan base in the area & ticket demand on their end..... than it does with a lack of passion and support from our fans.

That's why I cheered them on from the couch last week. This game is much bigger... we haven't had a home playoff game since Tre Johnson was starting for us.... Tre Johnson!!!!!

I'll take a crippled RG3 over a 110% RW any given Sunday!

We are going to dictate how the game is played Sunday. Some of you seem to forget that we normally leave the BEST DE on the opposing team uncovered and still gain yards and score TDs on a consistent basis. We can run an entire game without passing and win. If the DB's decide to get close to the LOS to stop the run, they simply get burned by Aldrick, Moss, or Pierre. This Sunday won't be any different. We'll let them pick their poison & we'll keep feeding them until we win!

Also, the ticket's that are available are from the opposing team, not reduced interest in the game. No ones willing to travel across the country for a 1st round wild card game.

It sickens me reading through some of the threads that people are just okay with losing this game since we won the NFC East... Really??? We have complained for years and now that we are contenders some want to be okay with a loss???. Dont get me wrong im so happy for this season and its beyond all of my expectations. Yet were here now hosting a HOME PLAYOFF GAME! This town should be more excited and more pumped up than last week. Why accept failure.. We can beat these **** talking seahags. Those of us who are old enough to remeber the 91 and 87 seasons and further back should not just be satisfied with simply making the playoffs. We have a special team that can go yard for yard point for point with any team... I hope those going tomorrow will be as amped and as loud as I will be from my seats.. The place needs to be louder and more electric than the giants or cowgirls game last week.*Sorry had to vent after I saw so many " we expext to lose " and " I dont care if we win or lose since we won last week" statementsGet excited.. THE REDSKINS GOT THIS TOMORROW! !REDSKINS 27 - seahags 17

I am not okay with it. I want another Lombardi... i+want+it+all.png

How can you not be excited about a playoff game? This is what you play for. **** Dallas that game is over. If I could go I would be their but due to my job I can't. People need to get hype for this. If you are going to the game be LOUD!!!!

You have to live through a playoff run to a super bowl. Last weeks win, while nice is nothing compared to playoff wins and a chance for the crown.

Amen to all of your posts. I watched as Kilmer lost to the "perfect dolphins. I saw the rise of the hogs, Doug Williams, and Mark Rypien. I celebrated the drafting of Art Monk and Darrell Green. The Dallas game was nice. NOW is when it truly begins. Please, for gods sake, don't EVER be satisfied and pretty much writing off the game against the Seachickens. Pathetic!!! Doug Williams & the 87 Skins should have never won if you listened to anything back then. We WILL fight and win Sunday & we need to be psyched up!!! :helmet: HTTR!!!!

Pretty common in all sports come playoff teams. Season ticket holders have to pay for the playoff tickets (and given our history I'm sure most didn't plan for it), all the season ticket holders don't buy their seats which means more available to buy. Vast majority of those tickets are purchased by brokers and flood into the secondary market websites who jack up prices.

Prices will come down as the game gets closer and the stadium will end up being full (or close enough to full).

I agree 100 ****ing% with this post.

How can you not be excited about a playoff game? This is what you play for. **** Dallas that game is over. If I could go I would be their but due to my job I can't. People need to get hype for this. If you are going to the game be LOUD!!!!

I am going to make my vocal cords bleed.

SeattleHawk-Ad.jpg

Archived