Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is "too much" being made of RGIII's injury going into Sunday?

NoCalMike

It's the brace, Grant Paulson was on the radio this morning saying that it is mostly the brace causing the limp. He also made a interesting comment saying that players at skill positions don't really ever wear heavy duty braces like the one Griffin is wearing, which is a good point, how often do you see a reciever or RB wear anything like that?

Someone mentioned that he was practicing with a sleeve the other day? Honestly I want to see the brace off, replaced with a smaller one.

His passing worried me against Dallas, a lot. It hurts me to say it, but the bullets into the ground reminded me of McNabb.

Maybe he was throwing away from coverage because Dallas had everyone covered.

I think he'll be better this week.

They brought in and re-did the field with KY bluegrass this week. So the field is going to be not torn up. Hopefully.

Brace gives the false impressions to the other team that he can't run that well... I call it a diversion. Hopefully his throws in the BIG game were just that - being a little nervous on the biggest stage of his life in his rookie year.

Good, that field is a disgrace. And they couldn't have that for a playoff game. The league should've stepped in if the team didn't.

His passing worried me against Dallas, a lot. It hurts me to say it, but the bullets into the ground reminded me of McNabb.

Maybe he was throwing away from coverage because Dallas had everyone covered.

I think he'll be better this week.

Looked like that one pass into the dirty just came out his hand funny. Not on purpose.

Looked like that one pass into the dirty just came out his hand funny. Not on purpose.

You guys gotta remember RG is from TX and probably hasn't played in alot cold weather. It was COLD Sunday night... perhaps those dirt dobbers he threw vs Dallas were due to cold hands???

I hope so.

You guys gotta remember RG is from TX and probably hasn't played in alot cold weather. It was COLD Sunday night... perhaps those dirt dobbers he threw vs Dallas were due to cold hands???

I hope so.

I hope not. This weekend is supposed to be cold as well.. Cold hands effecting him won't be good for an open air home field and the many more late season postseason games In the future

I hope not. This weekend is supposed to be cold as well.. Cold hands effecting him won't be good for an open air home field and the many more late season postseason games In the future

As much as I would hate for him to lose the swag points, he has to wear another sleeve on his right arm. Otherwise it's gonna be hard for him to grip the ball in freezing temperatures again. Hopefully he wears the white one on his left arm and puts a burgundy/gold one on his right.

I hope so.

I don't doubt it. I guess he doesn't like gloves on both hands.

He should at least wear a pouch, and maybe stick a fresh hot pack in there for every series.

I hope so.

That's a good point. I forgot about that.

I know he's our man of steel but maybe our 22 year old savior had a few bad throws because he was a little nervous on Sunday. God knows I couldn't have thrown my dog's toy down the hallway with the knots I had in my stomach. The biggest game of his life on national TV piggy backing a city and a franchise. Though I am concerned we couldn't end that game with a 6-8 minutes drive (with having two chances to do so).

Archived