Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A lot fo tickets left for the Seahawks game on the reseller market

21 always

bought 2 tickets @ section 203 row 2 ($220)

flying in from ohio...can someone please confirm that these are good seats...spent a lot of time and heard that after you get from row 13 and up the seats are not very good...only second time to home game and CANT WAIT

Well, I clearly bought too early. I looked at the Dallas prices and thought that would tell the story. Shoot.

I almost wonder if people spent too much money to go to the Dallas game that some can't afford to go to the Seahawks game. That's where I'm at. Last minute decided to go to Dallas game, once you do the food/beer who thing, it's like $300. Just can't do that two weeks in a row... but if I have a bad itch Sunday morning we'll see.

I almost wonder if people spent too much money to go to the Dallas game that some can't afford to go to the Seahawks game. That's where I'm at. Last minute decided to go to Dallas game, once you do the food/beer who thing, it's like $300. Just can't do that two weeks in a row... but if I have a bad itch Sunday morning we'll see.

Not sure if you had seen this...

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?378222-Anyone-from-Rochester-NY-area-interested-in-going-to-Sunday-s-game

Someone out your way is looking to go and has a ticket.

There are actually a good number of seats available on ticketmaster. Surprise Surprise

24 hours ago there were 1017 Club SRO tickets available on stubhub, starting in price at about $159, I think.

Right now there are 930, starting at $109.95.

24 hours ago there were no Club SRO tickets available on ticketmaster.

Right now there are about 110, including 104 in four complete rows (Row 19, seats 1-26, in each of 331, 332, 333 & 334). At $139 + fees.

Draw your own conclusions.

bought 2 tickets @ section 203 row 2 ($220)

flying in from ohio...can someone please confirm that these are good seats...spent a lot of time and heard that after you get from row 13 and up the seats are not very good...only second time to home game and CANT WAIT

The bad rows only goes for the visiting teams side of the field...the redskins/home side in the 200s have no obstructions what so ever so you are good. Im in 103 myself right in front if you.

HTTR!

How did it work out? I am surprised at the lack of interest among my immediate "network". Everyone wanted to go to Dallas game and there are good deals out there now and interest in mediocre

Still waiting prices continue to drop.

This is exactly the way it was for the Detroit game in Jan 2000. Yeah, the ticket network industry was young, but it still existed, and tickets were plentiful and not very pricey towards the end of that week. Why?

Personally, I don't think Redskins Fan Mania is what is used to be. They'll go to the Cowboys game, sure, but too many fans would prefer to stay home in the comfort of their living room. After all, it's cold out there, you know? In short, fans have become soft. That's my theory.

In any event, this experience is something to remember for future playoff years.

This is exactly the way it was for the Detroit game in Jan 2000. Yeah, the ticket network industry was young, but it still existed, and tickets were plentiful and not very pricey towards the end of that week. Why?

Personally, I don't think Redskins Fan Mania is what is used to be. They'll go to the Cowboys game, sure, but too many fans would prefer to stay home in the comfort of their living room. After all, it's cold out there, you know? In short, fans have become soft. That's my theory.

In any event, this experience is something to remember for future playoff years.

I tend to agree with you. Well maybe not they have become "soft"...but that it isn't what it used to be. I'm having a tough time drumming up support for people to go to this game. Maybe if tickets continue to drop but so far it is "good seats in the 175 range" or watch it at home. Surprisingly one of the same guys saying this now was willing to go 175 for a standing room last week

The game is sold out, the tickets for sale online are just people testing to see if they can get double face value for them, if they dont sell, they will goto the game more than likely

If the game was sold out, why would there be thousands of tickets available on ticketmaster through the TEAM? Also, why would they release on their twitter feed that tickets are on ticketmaster?

Archived