Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A lot fo tickets left for the Seahawks game on the reseller market

21 always

If you check stubhub there are 360 tickets available for the ravens game and 3600 for the redskins. Thoughts? Our stadium obviously has a lot more seats but still

Ravens-Colts is huge. You know, because the Colts were once Baltimore's. It's not an apples-to-apples comparison.

Ravens-Colts is huge. You know, because the Colts were once Baltimore's. It's not an apples-to-apples comparison.

Thanks for reminding me. I knew this but sorta forgot to think of it. I was thinking the rivalry was stronger with Peyton Manning playing

To keep a long story short, I think I've run into an emergency that will require me to try and recoup some losses on a couple of tickets. I've put them up on Stub Hub (they're in a .PDF file so at least there's no concern about physically transferring them), but I don't know how likely it is that I'll be able to sell them by the end of tomorrow morning. Does anyone know how much scalpers frown upon tickets printed at home?

To keep a long story short, I think I've run into an emergency that will require me to try and recoup some losses on a couple of tickets. I've put them up on Stub Hub (they're in a .PDF file so at least there's no concern about physically transferring them), but I don't know how likely it is that I'll be able to sell them by the end of tomorrow morning. Does anyone know how much scalpers frown upon tickets printed at home?

That's a good question, I guess if they seem legit, might get some desperate people, how much are you looking for them?

Scalpers dont care, I see quite a few that hang out at verizon center and scalp tickets, a lot of caps tickets people buy are printed out

Man I dont get a chance to see many games(only 3 in my life) cause I dont live in the area but yall better get yall asses out there today and when we win I will drop dimes on that ticket next week in ATL to hold it down for those that cant make it. Deal? DEAL!!!!!

I bought a single ticket out of a set of 4 on StubHub and there are only 3 tickets left from the set now. Do you think the seller might pull the tickets and try to get all 4 seats in the stadium or should I not be worried about not getting in?

Threes are more rare than four, and easier to sell. I wouldn't worry.

3,000 seats remain on Stubhub. Zone A clubs listed at $219 per seat. 45 ydln, Skins side.

After fees, that price is only slightly above the standard zone A STH's single game cost today. A few club seat holders (with old contracts) are still paying much more than $250 per game, for worse seats.

2,900 left

lower level sideline from 140, club section from 140 (seated). Can't say they aren't affordable. What a difference a week makes. So much for playoff excitement hahah.

If you can make it out to the stadium and be loud, please do. We need all the voices we can to make it hard on those trash talking seahawks

Archived