Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A lot fo tickets left for the Seahawks game on the reseller market

21 always

I'm willing to bet 10:1 that STH prices go up next year.

Snyder is a business man. He just brought in Jesus Chri... I mean, RGIII as a QB. He cut out 10% of his stadium seats. I am sure he purposely kept ticket prices down to keep enthusiasm up (he remembers the Detroit game better than I do). He has successfully brought the team back into the region's public eye at a level of enthusiasm that it hasn't seen in over a decade.

10:1.

Any takers?

I am positive he will, but hey I wont mind, better product on the field and all....

I will be really dissapointed if there are empty seats there, its hard to imagine it happening but if it does I think it says a lot about the smoke and mirrors that is our sell out streak and our fan representation at games.

You and me, both. It is critical that we show up for every game we get this time of the year. I really hope that the whole "going to a game in DC is a social event" stigma doesn't hold true. We need to be true fans of this team... they are working their asses off for us.

Wow lower level seats have gone down significantly since just yesterday.

Lots of lower level under 200 on seahags side that were not there yesterday

1st row lower level seats on the 40 yard line for under 200 dollars. Buy them up!

---------- Post added January-5th-2013 at 09:47 PM ----------

You and me, both. It is critical that we show up for every game we get this time of the year. I really hope that the whole "going to a game in DC is a social event" stigma doesn't hold true. We need to be true fans of this team... they are working their asses off for us.

Yes they are. I really hope we can start to turn that stigma around soon. One thing that I do know is that those fans that are there will be a lot less of the social event type and more the fanatic type. We are not playing an opponent where opposing fans are going to buy 40% of the tickets like the ravens or the boys, or that the social fans or non fans will overpay to see.

Yes they are. I really hope we can start to turn that stigma around soon. One thing that I do know is that those fans that are there will be a lot less of the social event type and more the fanatic type. We are not playing an opponent where opposing fans are going to buy 40% of the tickets like the ravens or the boys, or that the social fans or non fans will overpay to see.

I agree with you. I expect around 5% or less of the fans to be Sea**** fans. If there's more than that I will be shocked.

I will be picking up a ticket and making the drive down from here in NJ. I can't wait and I just got 1 quick question. What are the chances of possibly getting an autograph? My dad is a big fan and his birthday in a couple months, would love to shock him with something, anyone know what kind of chances?

Thanks, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS GAME!!!!! HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be picking up a ticket and making the drive down from here in NJ. I can't wait and I just got 1 quick question. What are the chances of possibly getting an autograph? My dad is a big fan and his birthday in a couple months, would love to shock him with something, anyone know what kind of chances?

I love your dedication! We are going to need you out there tomorrow! I think the autograph chances are very slim even if you go in extremely early. Once it gets close to game time there's a 0% chance.

I love your dedication! We are going to need you out there tomorrow! I think the autograph chances are very slim even if you go in extremely early. Once it gets close to game time there's a 0% chance.

Ah alright, thanks for the response worth a shot, but it's time to concentrate on the game!!!

Ah alright, thanks for the response worth a shot, but it's time to concentrate on the game!!!

Although, I have never been to a home playoff game... since it's looking like the Vikes will lose this will be our last home game of this season. You may want to get in early and stay late... they may do something cool for the fans. Just a thought... HTTR!!!!

Since the parking lots open 5 hours before kickoff this game, your chances are good if you get in right away, then head over to the players parking lot and wait for them to walk into the stadium. The players parking lot is located at the RED X I MARKED ON THIS MAP, WESTERN SIDE OF THE STADIUM. There is security that ushers players between the lot and the stadium, and there are barricades up, but you can get autographs if you get there first thing and wait! GL!

HTTR!!

I just took a look at stubhub. Seems most are SRO in the 400s and some sideline seats with obstructed views.

About 2/3 are premium seats (club, dream, suite, loge), SRO (both club and UL), and visitor side LL in the 200 sections.

Ive been staring at 2 club level sro tix for an hour on there. My so would kill me for dropping over 300 with parking but damn I want to be there.

Haha, do it! Or go for something a little cheaper! I will be all the way up top, but will still be there! Who knows when this will come again (hopefully year after year though)! HTTR

Thanks to JMUSkins and DButz65 for your responses! HTTR!

I want to drive down there right now.... haha

Haha, do it! Or go for something a little cheaper! I will be all the way up top, but will still be there! Who knows when this will come again (hopefully year after year though)! HTTR

Thanks to JMUSkins and DButz65 for your responses! HTTR!

I want to drive down there right now.... haha

Friend of mine just posted this on FB... "Sleeping at GREEN LOT E 42 ... Want to be the First Fan Here... #HTTR - At FedEx Field" GO JOIN HIM heh he drives a big dually that says MOBILE PARTY MACHINE on it https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/532491_525047277520216_669837584_n.jpg

Archived