Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A lot fo tickets left for the Seahawks game on the reseller market

21 always

I just checked StubHub' date=' and they do have 1 ticket left at the nice price of...$17,490. Ummm..WTF?!?!

[url']http://www.stubhub.com/washington-redskins-playoff-tickets/redskins-vs-seahawks-1-6-2013-4188996/?ticket_id=479893407[/url]

Heck, that's cheap. :D I saw two tickets for the Dallas game listed at $9,999,999. I'm assuming it was someone's joke. Hey, can't hurt to list it for a ridiculous price. If some dummy wants to pay that much, more power to the seller. I'd sell my playoff tickets in the LL for $10,000 a piece. No problem if someone wants to give their money away.

Heck, that's cheap. :D I saw two tickets for the Dallas game listed at $9,999,999. I'm assuming it was someone's joke. Hey, can't hurt to list it for a ridiculous price. If some dummy wants to pay that much, more power to the seller. I'd sell my playoff tickets in the LL for $10,000 a piece. No problem if someone wants to give their money away.

Dear Respected One,

GREETINGS,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I got your contact from the International web site directory. I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to it's esteeming nature and the recommendations given to me as a reputable and trust worthy person I can do business with and by the recommendations I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business.

I am Wumi Abdul; the only Daughter of late Mr and Mrs George Abdul. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan,the economic capital of Ivory Coast before he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outing to discus on a business deal. When my mother died on the 21st October 1984, my father took me and my younger brother HASSAN special because we are motherless. Before the death of my father on 30th June 2002 in a private hospital here in Abidjan. He secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of $12.500.000 (Twelve Million, five hundred thousand dollars) left in a suspense account in a local Bank here in Abidjan, that he used my name as his first Daughter for the next of kin in deposit of the fund.

He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth and some huge amount of money his business associates supposed to balance his from the deal they had that he was poisoned by his business associates, that I should seek for a God fearing foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose, (such as real estate management). Sir, we are honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways.

1) To provide a Bank account where this money would be transferred to.

2) To serve as the receipient of 2 Washington Redskins playoff tickets against the Seahawks of Seattle!

Moreover Sir, we are willing to offer you 15% of the sum as compensation for effort input after the successful transfer of this fund to your designate account overseas. please feel free to contact ,me via this email address

EMAIL RETRACTED

Anticipating to hear from you soon.

Thanks and God Bless.

Best regards.

Miss Wumi Abdul

PLEASE FOR PRIVATE AND SECURITY REASONS,REPLY ME VIA EMAIL:

EMAIL RETRACTED

ASCTICKET is being very aggressive in keeping their listings below market. And they'll keep dropping prices as the weekend approaches.

Example: Two tix in 303 row 19 for $509. No fees, free shipping.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330642478720

Don't go to their site. Monitor their eBay listings.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=redskins+bengals+tickets&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_osacat=0&_ssn=ascticket&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313&_nkw=redskins+seahawks+tickets&_sacat=0&_from=R40

I have no proof, but I agree with others that a big chunk of seats currently for sale on Stubhub are likely seats the ticket office is selling directly. I'll go further and suggest that these don't hit the open market in large volumes for lower demand games during the regular season, which keeps stubhub inventory lower but keeps per-seat costs higher during the season.

There are currently 7883 tickets available. Of those tickets, the following numbers are available by zone, from most to least available. In red are the numbers that seem disproportionate to me (in terms of numbers of seats in those sections vs. historical demand / numbers for sale). The 200 level might count too, if they are selling the worst of the obstructed seats that nobody wants on pick-a-seat day:

1630 100 level sideline and corner

1215 club SRO

1082 400 sideline

1067 A, B, C club

1024 200 sideline & corner (including obstructed view)

715 upper SRO

379 100 end zone

314 dream seats

149 400 end zone

109 200 end zone

45 loge

40 sideline suites

Remove most of those seats from the inventory and you are down around to about 4k seats, which is what you'd historically see for bigger games (but not Dallas, obviously).

What's particularly suspicious about the number of available tickets on stubhub is that in a matter of minutes almost 2000 tickets disappeared from stubhub when they've been constantly at 9500+ all day. At the same time a few hundred face value uppers and lowers appeared on ticketmaster and then are gone. I think the team pulled these from stubhub and are slowly releasing them on ticketmaster since they couldn't get high market value. They're probably releasing slowly, as opposed to all at once, to eliminate this obvious tomfoolery.

What about the ticketexchange? I don't think the team would sell on stubhub when the ticketexchange is the official reselling site.

OTOH, lots of the clubs came from the team and are being resold by brokers whose listings show on Stubhub.

re the drop....

It's Wednesday. That means all the tix that haven't signed up for LMS or listed as pdf friendly are discontinued. The individual sellers still have those tickets.

What about the ticketexchange? I don't think the team would sell on stubhub when the ticketexchange is the official reselling site.

OTOH, lots of the clubs came from the team and are being resold by brokers whose listings show on Stubhub.

I wouldn't think so but 2,000 to disappear all at once just seems fishy. Also there were or still are 700+ club sro listed at EXACTLY 159.95. That odd amount points to them all being from one source and I don't think a broker would have quite that many in the same section

I wouldn't think so but 2,000 to disappear all at once just seems fishy. Also there were or still are 700+ club sro listed at EXACTLY 159.95. That odd amoun points to them all being from one source and I don't think a broker would have quite that many in the same section

That is a good point about the sro and the 159.95. You are probably right.

But the sudden drop - that happens every week all on Stubhub - for every stadium. It's been going on for years every Wednesday. It's routine.

That is a good point about the sro and the 159.95. You are probably right.

But the sudden drop - that happens every week all on Stubhub - for every stadium. It's been going on for years every Wednesday. It's routine.

Ahh I suppose cause of shipping issues with non electronic tickets? Either way, this appears to be a buyers market and i couldn't agree more with you and others.....patience on this one!

re the drop....

It's Wednesday. That means all the tix that haven't signed up for LMS or listed as pdf friendly are discontinued. The individual sellers still have those tickets.

Most weeks I'd agree with you 100%. This week, wasn't virtually every ticket issued electronically (e.g. with the exception of the few hundred sold at the conclusion of the Dallas game)?

Im just pissed i bought my tickets so early on stub hub (bought them on Monday) and now the prices have dropped! I could have saved $100 a ticket no lie, same section and all

It's like that with most ticketed events now days, not just football.

Im just pissed i bought my tickets so early on stub hub (bought them on Monday) and now the prices have dropped! I could have saved $100 a ticket no lie, same section and all

Who knew? Ticket prices could have gone up and you could have easily saved $100 a ticket. It was hard to say what ticket prices would do. Just be glad you got tickets for a price you could afford and enjoy the game!

Who knew? Ticket prices could have gone up and you could have easily saved $100 a ticket. It was hard to say what ticket prices would do. Just be glad you got tickets for a price you could afford and enjoy the game!

Yup, theres no looking back now! Just glad im gonna be there once again to support my squad!

in a way, we already won our super bowl. if that makes you mad, i understand.

it might seem crazy, but beating dallas to win the division was a bigger, more important game, in the minds of most fans, than a wild card playoff versus seattle.

is it logical? no. but it's true for many.

Say what? This is absolutely incorrect and embarrassing to read. Please do not present this as fact.

Archived