Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Its the end of the world on Friday. Make sure your corpse is well represented.

rumplestilskin

If the world ends Friday it will be Mara's doing.

He tried the salary cap BS, suspending all our players, paying Ngata to take out RG3 knee... But when all that failed and the Redskins STILL control their own destiny for the playoffs he will let loose a rouge nuke to start global thermonuclear war. Because dammit he can't have a world where the Redskins are better than the Giants.

If the world ends Friday it will be Mara's doing.

He tried the salary cap BS, suspending all our players, paying Ngata to take out RG3 knee... But when all that failed and the Redskins STILL control their own destiny for the playoffs he will let loose a rouge nuke to start global thermonuclear war. Because dammit he can't have a world where the Redskins are better than the Giants.

Maybe they have had it wrong all along. Its not the Mayans its the Maras.

---------- Post added December-19th-2012 at 09:26 AM ----------

I'll go with 81. I'm sure that will help me get into heaven.

You might have to wait in purgatory for awhile like Art did waiting for canton.

It's a changing of an age. The time of the 5th sun is dieing. Kind of like how we being an awful team is changing.

Welcome this time of change.

Actually it's the end of the "material age" and the shift into the spiritual/awakening age. Pretty cool stuff. These "end of the world" posts are getting old, and aren't funny anymore b/c they're inaccurate.

Actually it's the end of the "material age" and the shift into the spiritual/awakening age. Pretty cool stuff. These "end of the world" posts are getting old, and aren't funny anymore b/c they're inaccurate.

Exactly. The first 4 suns were killed by the 4 elements and the fifth says "the people of the corn (humans) will no longer be human", which suggests a DNA change.

The age of enlightenment. I hope anyway, but yes, the end of the world jokes are old.

Exactly. The first 4 suns were killed by the 4 elements and the fifth says "the people of the corn (humans) will no longer be human", which suggests a DNA change.

The age of enlightenment. I hope anyway, but yes, the end of the world jokes are old.

Too Serious. Its meant to be for fun. End of material age, and DNA change? Thats way to deep for a thread meant to lighten things up around here.

Too Serious. Its meant to be for fun. End of material age, and DNA change? Thats way to deep for a thread meant to lighten things up around here.

I won't be wearing underpants Thursday and will be waking up hung over, so I have no idea what I'll wear. I also don't own any Skins gear, because I gave it all away. Better?

---------- Post added December-19th-2012 at 01:55 PM ----------

I just hope the DNA change won't turn me into a Cowboys fan.
No No, the end of an era is a good change.

Well, if its true, then I won't have to see anymore 'Trade Kirk Cousins' threads! YIPPEE!!

Another good advantage is we will not have to see Mayday Williams standing flat-footed in the middle of the field as receivers blow by him. Yea, I know, but I just can't let it go; just yet.

At least the zombies will eat all Cowboy players if they're on the field; being they can't cross the goal line,. they'll all be trapped like the dirty rotten cheating referee-buying over-rated under-achieving s.o.b.'s they are.

Um, will this be eastern or central time?

I only have a Rod Gardner jersey so I guess I'll sleep/die in that.

Damn Mayans, the Skins finally get good and they want to off me :(

Only jersey I have is a Marcus Washington one I picked for 5 bucks and a Sean Taylor T shirt jersey. Guess I will go with ST.
I'm going to wear my "Chief Zee is my homeboy" burgundy tee.

Some of you fellas need to update your wardrobe!

Archived