Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Im really nervous about next week.

Qdeathstar

I too am guilty of thinking ahead to the possibility of us playing Dallas on Sunday night for the division.

The reality is, this is not a free game. We go to Philly. That has been historically very tough for us. And yes, a decent rookie QB with something to prove. Fact is, if we turn the ball over, don't convert 3rd downs, and settle for 3 instead of 7. This could turn out bad.

Nah, someone didnt like the original post title, but hay, it works. Thanks to whoever told me to change it..

Hopefully Romo sits to pee sprains his acl getting off the team plane >_>.

---------- Post added December-23rd-2012 at 05:50 PM ----------

Im gonna be at the next game so for whatever reason i feel less nervous about that game...

I'm not so much nervous about next week as I am an emotional wreck because it puts the Redskins in the situation where if they lose, then not only does Dallas get in, but we most likely miss the playoffs, not to mention we become known as the team Romo sits to pee "finally proved his new-found December winning ways in a high pressure situation" against.

If it was any other team than Dallas, I could look at 9-7 as a success of season even not making the playoffs. In all reality, that case still holds true. 9-7 and returning this franchise to respectability was more than expected at this point, so the season is a success no matter what, but finishing it off with a win over our arch rival, and a playoff berth would be over the top ridiculous.

I'll be honest. I'm nervous, but excited. No matter what happens against the Pukes, the Redskins have well exceeded my expectations for this season. I hope they beat the tar out of the Pukes & we win the Division & head into the Paloffs Division Champs. But if they don't, I won't be that disappointed. I can be satisfied knowing that maybe not this year, but for the next decade, we will be a force to be reckoned with. We will finish the season with a winning record overall & in the Division regardless of what happens next week. At this point, I'm happy with how this season has turned out, win or lose next week.

That said, if YOU are going to the Dallas game next week, please be prepared to be the loudest you have ever been. FedExField needs to be a deafening place, filled to the brim with B&G. If you have a Dallas fan friend that wants to go to the game, please, don't do it! This needs to be RFK-esque.

:wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd:

I'm not so much nervous about next week as I am an emotional wreck because it puts the Redskins in the situation where if they lose, then not only does Dallas get in, but we most likely miss the playoffs, not to mention we become known as the team Romo sits to pee "finally proved his new-found December winning ways in a high pressure situation" against.

Romo sits to pee already did that against the Eagles in 09. They pounded the Eagles in the last week of the season to win the Division and then pounded them again the next week in the WC round. He has been in this moment before and has been playing really well down the stretch this season. Count me as nervous

Romo sits to pee already did that against the Eagles in 09. They pounded the Eagles in the last week of the season to win the Division and then pounded them again the next week in the WC round. He has been in this moment before and has been playing really well down the stretch this season. Count me as nervous

As stated previously in this thread, we as fans have been let down so many times that our mindset is "uh oh another let down coming" we have to change our mentality. This is a special team, think about all that has happened and how this team continues to win!! The tides are changing in the NFC East as well as NFC, the Skins are a young upcoming team thats going to get stronger year over year.

Lets put positives vibes in the atmosphere, our team believes, its time for us as fans to jump on board and believe as well!

HTTR!!!

Archived