Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles Fan Accepts Bet with Redskins Fan Online

Haywood

Thank you! I completely agree. He totally botched HTTR. That was THE most horrible rendition I have ever heard. I know everyone can't sing, but this guy is just God awful. And like you said, his heart was NOT into it at all, and he really does need to re do it (preferably wearing an RG3 jersey).

In all honesty its not like he has had to hear it alot over the past 20 years. But the times they are a changin.

Are yall for real?

Id be completely clueless how to sing their stupid song...

Me too. But if you make a bet and follow through on it, you should at least man/woman up and do it right! He should have been studying the words, melody, etc! Dumb ass should have known he was gonna lose the bet anyway! :D

---------- Post added November-18th-2012 at 10:48 PM ----------

In all honesty its not like he has had to hear it alot over the past 20 years. But the times they are a changin.

Well, you make a valid point here lol. But my point still stands. He REALLY sucked :ols:

Well, kudos for just doing it. This IS a sport, and to see fans having fun with it...well, that does me some good. So much bad shyte going on in the world, then you hear bout some stabbing or something at Candlestick park bn fans. This...well...I'll take it. In fact, we should start a guest fan/regular fan site with fun, showable bets bn fans...clean no foul language etc. Have fun with it...this is great...of course a lil ragging would be entitled afterwards...but to me, this is just plain awesome.

Ups, to the eagles fan for following through...(ya did suck though!)

Are yall for real?

Id be completely clueless how to sing their stupid song...

It's not so hard... It goes like this...

Empty Trophy case

Empty trophy case

How many high hopes do you erase

Empty trophy case

Empty trophy case

enjoy the fruitless chase

In the regular season

There seems to be reason

but when it matters

are dreams are in tatters

Empty trophy case

Empty trophy case

Eagles forever

Empty trophy case

Empty trophy case

We'll fill you never

Seriously, who actually sits and listens to 3 and a half minutes of those guys? I got through 20 seconds, and that seemed like an eternity. Nowdays, everybody with video camera and a couch thinks they're Bob ****ing Costas.

All you self-proclaimed video sports commentators... I don't begrudge you posting your videos, but keep it under a minute fellas.

It's not so hard... It goes like this...

Empty Trophy case

Empty trophy case

How many high hopes do you erase

Empty trophy case

Empty trophy case

enjoy the fruitless chase

In the regular season

There seems to be reason

but when it matters

are dreams are in tatters

Empty trophy case

Empty trophy case