Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles Fan Accepts Bet with Redskins Fan Online

Haywood

The gloves are to keep his hands fresh and warm for masterbation purposes. It gets cold in the basement.

:rotflmao: AND... what grown ass man is sitting in front of the computer with a luchador mask on calling himself the masked tweeter. I know that guy is probably a poster on here but this is not a good look. I'll stop there.

rough crowd. I know the masked tweeter. He's a die hard skins fan...he's nice. he's sexy. he's having some fun. he loves walks on the beach. butter. women who chug beer and this website:beavisnbutthead:.

lifes short. have fun. perhaps he was disfigured in a house-fire and feels more comfortable wearing a mask. cut the dude a break.

rough crowd. I know the masked tweeter. He's a die hard skins fan...he's nice. he's sexy. he's having some fun. he loves walks on the beach. butter. women who chug beer and this website:beavisnbutthead:.

lifes short. have fun. perhaps he was disfigured in a house-fire and feels more comfortable wearing a mask. cut the dude a break.

sooooooo, where did you get the libre mask?

That man does not understand the pacing or vocal range needed for a proper "Hail to the Redskins." Also, I feel like his heart wasn't in it. I demand a re-do.

Thank you! I completely agree. He totally botched HTTR. That was THE most horrible rendition I have ever heard. I know everyone can't sing, but this guy is just God awful. And like you said, his heart was NOT into it at all, and he really does need to re do it (preferably wearing an RG3 jersey).

Thank you! I completely agree. He totally botched HTTR. That was THE most horrible rendition I have ever heard. I know everyone can't sing, but this guy is just God awful. And like you said, his heart was NOT into it at all, and he really does need to re do it (preferably wearing an RG3 jersey).

Are yall for real?

Id be completely clueless how to sing their stupid song...

Are yall for real?

Id be completely clueless how to sing their stupid song...

tsk tsk tsk....

everyone should know HTTR and be able to sing it in your sleep...or completely drunk ;)

edit: mis-read your post...lol yeah I wouldn't know how to sing their song at all...I think its die fecals die....isn't it?

Archived