Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins / Eagles Prediction Thread: A New Beginning

skins island connection

Its going to happen this week.

Yup Morris gets 23 carries for 109 and a TD. The more I read Garçon is going to play his should help keep the Eagle D honest less in the box to open running lanes for for Griff and Alf. I think we struggle again on D but turn them over twice.

Skins 24

Birds 23

I seriously feel if we beat the eagles and cowboys, we should be heading to the playoffs this season. I feel that us and the giants are the best in the division. Everyone knows we should of beaten the Giants. If it wasn't for that play, we would of been the better team. We normally lose against teams like this but I feel if we play nothing to lose mode and just step on the gas and keep going we have the offense to score 40+points. I expect we win by 2+ touchdowns and getting ready for a short week against a struggling Dallas team who may not even beat the Browns.

Redskins 41

Eagles 17

So much faith on hear. I'm trying. But even with RG3 it just seems like the same old Skins to me. Allowing Carolina to come into our home and dictate the outcome. Losing to a very bad team needing a win. Same this Sunday with the Eagles. Skins history says they don't do well against a rookie QB. Hell of a situation to be so irrelevant every damn year around this time. But I'm giving my Skins a benefit.

Skins- 24

Eagles- 17 Skins lose this one then never mind.

So much faith on hear. I'm trying. But even with RG3 it just seems like the same old Skins to me. Allowing Carolina to come into our home and dictate the outcome. Losing to a very bad team needing a win. Same this Sunday with the Eagles. Skins history says they don't do well against a rookie QB. Hell of a situation to be so irrelevant every damn year around this time. But I'm giving my Skins a benefit.

Skins- 24

Eagles- 17 Skins lose this one then never mind.

wait..if we get 24...and the eagles get 17...how do the "skins lose this one"...

As bad as the Eagles are, and as much self destructive turmoil their in; we're fast developing our own problems to rival them. I seriously think/ fear the HC has lost the majority of the locker room. But we'll see come Sunday.

Eagles win. And then there's Romo sits to pee against our pass D.

It's gona' be a riot the next few weeks. Sighs.

Hail.

PROVE ME WRONG!!!

As far as this game goes. You would expect us to win this game. Logically, there is no way we should lose this game. That is why I am predicting us to lose. I don't know how, but the Redskins have let me down too many times.

This isn't no reverse psychology b.s., this is me finally realizing that I can't take this franchise seriously until they prove me wrong.

I'm going to be cheering for them. I am going to be pissed if we lose and ecstatic if we win because this is my team. I am in too deep, there aint no turning away. But I don't trust them right now. Prove me wrong

Score

Eagles - 27

Redskins 20

:whoknows:

PROVE ME WRONG!!!

As far as this game goes. You would expect us to win this game. Logically, there is no way we should lose this game. That is why I am predicting us to lose. I don't know how, but the Redskins have let me down too many times.

This isn't no reverse psychology b.s., this is me finally realizing that I can't take this franchise seriously until they prove me wrong.

I'm going to be cheering for them. I am going to be pissed if we lose and ecstatic if we win because this is my team. I am in too deep, there aint no turning away. But I don't trust them right now. Prove me wrong

Score

Eagles - 27

Redskins 20

:whoknows:

I feel the same way. Maybe I am being over-dramatic but I feel this is the biggest game of Shanahan's career so far as the coach of the Redskins. If this team doesn't come out tomorrow and play with passion after the bye week and there coach telling the world that basicly he has given up on them with the NFC east still up for grabs they need to find a new way to make a living. Players, coaches everyone involved. I haven't seen any fight in this team since Cruz scored the winning touchdown weeks ago and I hope that changes tomorrow!!!

I'm having a hard time getting a feel for how this game may play out. On the one hand, Philly has been a classic underachiever given their talent but we also seem to have an uncanny knack of makingrookie QBs look like world beaters and our defense is simply sieve-like, especially on the back end. Since Philly has a non-existent pass rush and we're at home I'm saying we take it 24-21.

Archived