Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Previews of Coming Attractions: Upcoming New Movies (Thoughts and Info on Movies That Don't Have Their Own Thread Yet).

Jumbo

Agree on Wahlberg and Hudson but I appreciate her face

No quarrels with that.  Sometimes she's hotter than usual.  

Either way, at least you know she'll two-had that joint

giphy.gif

Edited by Chew
  • Like 2

The Fast & Furious crew has a new villain to deal with, Charlize Theron.

Theron was confirmed as the latest uber-baddie in the upcoming Fast & Furious 8, taking on the crew consisting of Vin Diesel, Dwayne Johnson, Michelle Rodriguez and Tyrese Gibson.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2016/04/07/charlize-theron-cast-fast-furious-8-villain/82751780/

I can dig it.  

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in. A lot of people crap on Marky Mark and his acting abilities (or lack there of). I've always liked him. Never cared much for Kate Hudson as an actress, though.

I think Wahlberg has had enough quality performances over the years that his acting chops and credentials at this point are sound.

• Like 2

n/m

Is this going to be less cheese and more action?

Elizabeth Banks as Rita Repulsa in the Power Rangers (reboot) movie

No Green Ranger and looking pretty white-washed when looking at the cast so far. I'll wait for the trailer, but I smell "suck".

Edited by Renegade7

Reeks. A Power Rangers movie?! Really??

"Over there is where you can go to get the **** outta my face with that bull****."

I see we're already preparing ourselves for low standards : )

I'm not sure I can handle the charm lost from making putties serious, lol.

• Like 1

Okay guys.  Most of us aren't a fan of remakes, especially when they mess with top-tier classics.  But apparently Magnificent 7 is being remade.  And from this trailer, I gotta admit...IT LOOKS ****ING AWESOME.   :o  (even though the original 1960 Magnificent Seven was a remake  ;)).

Denzel Washington, Chris Pratt, Ethan Hawke, Peter Sarsgaard, Vincent D'onofrio, Lee Byung-Hun, Haley Bennett.   :o

Antoine Fuqua has some strong movies under his belt: Training Day, Equalizer, Southpaw, Tears of the Sun.  He's also got some flops, though.  

Edited by Chew
  • Like 2

This one has remained one of my most beloved movies and I've been hoping for the best with the remake. Feeling pretty good after seeing this clip  B)

(though my call is the "original" and the movie that inspired it, will ever stand alone as classics).

(edit--it was the Magnificent 7--- chewie already got it)

• Like 2