Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins / Giants Prediction Thread : Glass Houses and Rocks

skins island connection

I love that he got the nickname of "Black Jesus"...hope it doesn't offend anyone, I think it's cool.

Got a joke on that...don't know that he can walk on water, but he's healed an entire team and its' fans!!

All Hail!!:point2sky

Skins 30

Vagiants 0

In my world, we're always winning by 30.

I cant remember the last time I wanted a win this badly. The Giants dont deserve to win this gmae. I want us to crush them. Sadly, I dont see it happening. I think the Giants get away with cutting our legs out from under us this offseason, and our swiss cheese defense finally buckles to them. It brings me no pleasure to predict a 31-24 loss. Sorry.

The Giants can go straight to hell.

I love that he got the nickname of "Black Jesus"...hope it doesn't offend anyone, I think it's cool.

Got a joke on that...don't know that he can walk on water, but he's healed an entire team and its' fans!!

All Hail!!:point2sky

Skins 30

Vagiants 0

In my world, we're always winning by 30.

I'd say 50-20 then. You have better chance of getting 50 then shutting us out.

I'd say 50-20 then. You have better chance of getting 50 then shutting us out.

Are you the same retarded Giants fan that predicted we would score 11 points? Or was that another retarded Giants fan, on another retarded thread, started by another retarded Giants fan? There are so many of those cluttering up our board that I'm having a hard time keeping them separate. :)

Are you the same retarded Giants fan that predicted we would score 11 points? Or was that another retarded Giants fan, on another retarded thread, started by another retarded Giants fan? There are so many of those cluttering up our board that I'm having a hard time keeping them separate. :)

... I was just saying if you want to use a 30 point spread make it realistic. Do you really think the Giants are gonna get shut out at home? If anyone just put up a ridiculous prediction it was you. :) :)

---------- Post added October-18th-2012 at 08:19 PM ----------

... I was just saying if you the poster wanted to use a 30 point spread make it realistic. Do you really think the Giants are gonna get shut out at home? Nice try at the trash talk . :) :)

I think if you read my post more clearly, you will see that I didn't make any prediction. I was sampling one of your homies' dumb predictions. But if you would like for me to make a prediction, I am certainly capable of doing so...

I predict that you will die a lonely man. :)

Why the venom ?

... I was just saying if you want to use a 30 point spread make it realistic. Do you really think the Giants are gonna get shut out at home? If anyone just put up a ridiculous prediction it was you. :) :)

I think if you read my post more clearly, you will see that I didn't make any prediction. I was sampling one of your homies' dumb predictions. But if you would like for me to make a prediction, I am certainly capable of doing so...

I predict that you will die a lonely man. :)

So has anyone (though I don't see it anywhere) started a thread and/or posted a tally of "expert" picks from around the interwebs as has been the case in previous weeks?? From my quick browse of ESPN, Fox, and CNN I have yet to find any one who is picking B&G to win this match up...but then again, when the eff has that mattered?? HTTR

I don't like our chances at all this week. Good news is that at 3-3, these next two games are house money for me, as I would be happy simply beating Carolina to be 4-5 at the bye.

But I don't see it happening this week for several reasons....

1. The Giants are obviously a better team

2. Homefield

3. Giants do have a history of letting down and losing games they shouldn't. But EVERYONE is talking about that and asking them about that this week which would seem to greatly reduce our chances of a sneak attack

4. Eli has been sensational this season which clearly plays against our greatest weakness

5. Law of averages....are the Giants really going to go 0-3 in the division?

6. Giants are smart defensively and will likely be motivated to not be on the next RG3 highlight reel. Their DE's will give us problems and we don't have the WRs to expose them deep like other teams have

7. I'm going to the game

Trust me, #7 trumps them all. Big time.

Giants 31, Redskins 17

Then STAY HOME!

Redskins 38

Giants 24

who else loves the picture posted with the new Madden roster update info?

http://web-vassets.ea.com/Assets/Resources/Image/NewsArticle/Ratings-RGIII_656x369.jpg?cb=1350550891

Effing awesome shot posted, with that idiot WIFFING on him in the background! PRICELESS image! But wait, is that from last week's Madden update? Because I didn't think the updates came until Friday? Mine is still showing I have an up-to-date roster?

Which reminds me, its about time for me to do the same thing (that is, fire up Madden and take on the VaGiants in little simulated match action (and beat the CRAP out of the, of course!!!)

---------- Post added October-18th-2012 at 08:49 PM ----------

No venom. I've just never understood why fans hang out on other teams' boards is all. May you live long and prosper.

Now go away. :)

I agree. I mean if I had the nerve to set up an account on another teams board, I would actually assume I wouldn't last long there as, just by virtue of the nature of my posts (pro-Skins, of course) my time on that board would be short, to say the least!

No venom. I've just never understood why fans hang out on other teams' boards is all. May you live long and prosper.

Now go away. :)

Not sure. It is a good question. Actually this is the only forum I ever write in. Just like the forum ....Besides its fun to banter with opposing fans. The rules of engagement are never troll or belittle the forum team. never engage in trash talk. Won't stop me from defending my team, but respect level needs to always be in place for it to work.

Not sure. It is a good question. Actually this is the only forum I ever write in. Just like the forum ....Besides its fun to banter with opposing fans. The rules of engagement are never troll or belittle the forum team. never engage in trash talk. Won't stop me from defending my team, but respect level needs to always be in place for it to work.

But please understand, that though your intentions may be good, your sheer presence will, eventually, ignite debates, which will eventually become heated, which will inevitably become ugly. And lets face it, when that happens, even if you weren't the instigator, you (as the opposing team's fan) will likely be the very first to be booted from the board. Or at least that is what I would honestly expect if I was in your position on, let's say, the Cowboys board.

But please understand, that though your intentions may be good, your sheer presence will, eventually, ignite debates, which will eventually become heated, which will inevitably become ugly. And lets face it, when that happens, even if you weren't the instigator, you (as the opposing team's fan) will likely be the very first to be booted from the board. Or at least that is what I would honestly expect if I was in your position on, let's say, the Cowboys board.

Absolutely agree..Like I said this is not my home , its yours.

I truly think our Skins have a good shot at this game because I'm hearing Pierre-Paul is now running his mouth and telling RG3 to not come his way but to go the other way (lol yea I'd say go the other way to after watching sundays run), well from I can tell bout RG3 this is one guy you don't threaten and I expect him to run toward his side and have an amazing show in his first trip to Giants stadium!!! Of course our defense and mainly secondary scare me the most about any game we enter at this point but if we can continue to make scoring plays develop off turnovers and hold teams to field goals we have a chance in any game with RG3 and our reborn offense which is what I'm predicitng this week in a win:

Skins-37

Giants-35

I don't like our chances at all this week. Good news is that at 3-3, these next two games are house money for me, as I would be happy simply beating Carolina to be 4-5 at the bye.

But I don't see it happening this week for several reasons....

1. The Giants are obviously a better team

2. Homefield

3. Giants do have a history of letting down and losing games they shouldn't. But EVERYONE is talking about that and asking them about that this week which would seem to greatly reduce our chances of a sneak attack

4. Eli has been sensational this season which clearly plays against our greatest weakness

5. Law of averages....are the Giants really going to go 0-3 in the division?

6. Giants are smart defensively and will likely be motivated to not be on the next RG3 highlight reel. Their DE's will give us problems and we don't have the WRs to expose them deep like other teams have

7. I'm going to the game

Trust me, #7 trumps them all. Big time.

Giants 31, Redskins 17

You read my mind down to the last detail. Thanks,...a lot less typing.

Archived