Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Favre on the Mt Rushmore of QBs? (POLL)

G.A.C.O.L.B.

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Looked to me liked they just listed a bunch of numbers (wins, etc) on that visual graphic. Longevity matter just as much as greatness does when it comes to a lot of numbers. It doesn't necessarily mean that they make that player better than another. And Favre is not in my Mt Rushmore of QB's

Looked to me liked they just listed a bunch of numbers (wins, etc) on that visual graphic. Longevity matter just as much as greatness does when it comes to a lot of numbers. It doesn't necessarily mean that they make that player better than another. And Favre is not in my Mt Rushmore of QB's

They called it the Mt Rushmore of QBs, not "the QBs with the most of whatever stat". ESPN has been in a Favre circle jerk for 20 years now. It's an utter joke.

---------- Post added October-16th-2012 at 12:10 AM ----------

I know you're just trolling with that vote Internet Tough Guy

Even if you're just going by stats, again, Favre has the most INTS in history. George Blanda is 2nd, almost 40!!! behind Favre.

Which also has a lot to do with longevity, just as much as throwing the most TD's, though he did have some awful seasons in that department. Throwing the most TD passes doesn't make him ageneral consensus top 3-5 QB, just like throwing the most int's doesn't make you the worst or most inaccurate QB of all time.

Elway made it to 5 superbowls, and won 2. He was widely considered one of the best come-back qb's of all time.

Elway pretty much went to the first 3 single handedly. Name anybody else on those teams. Meclenberg and nobody else. Sammy Winder wouldn't have even made the Skins roster, none of their 3 Amigos either, lol.

Elway pretty much went to the first 3 single handedly. Name anybody else on those teams. Meclenberg and nobody else. Sammy Winder wouldn't have even made the Skins roster, none of their 3 Amigos either, lol.

I remember Bobby Humphries and Steve A****er too. But Elway deserves his accolades.

In MY time, Farve has been the most enjoyable QB to watch play. He has also been the most talked about, for good and bad reasons.

I will always be a huge fan of the guy and I don't see how he doesn't enter every single "greatest" QB conversation.

The same for Warren Moon, another of my favorites.

Were it not for Desmond Howard's 2 TD returns and Bledsoe's 5 picks, Favre would be known for what he is - a choker, hell, a choke artist!

2 years ago Rodgers did something Favre NEVER could do - carry the Packers on his shoulders without a run game. Favre deserves the HOF, but he is not in the pantheon of QB gods that Madden's minions have made him out to be. It's the most blatantly absurd apotheosis since Hadrian's deceased gay love slave Antinous.

Archived