Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Greatest Run In Skins History Or......

OxonHillSkinsFan89

Obviously not a candidate for greatest run, maybe greatest regular season run? I'm sure there's actually some great ones I'm forgetting there too. I just want to see him do it against NY, Philly, and Dallas.

The reason that the Davis 76 yard run is greater at this time is that we won the division that year. I'd say since context is a big part of what makes a run great, only if that game becomes sort of a springboard to a playoff run does it surpass or equal the Davis run or the Sean Taylor fumble recovery.

Riggins' run is one of the all-time great runs in NFL history. That rugged look of determination on Riggins' face as he's running down the sideline is priceless and is all one needs to see to know how huge that run was. That run registered a 10.0 on the NFL richter scale.

RG3's run was ridiculous, but context makes this a no-brainer.

Since we're going over great moments in Redskin history i started watching bunch of highlights on YT. Those two passes to Santana Moss on that Monday night down in Dallas still put a serious smile on my face.

That went from being one of the worst MNF games of all time to one of the most memorable. What a terrible game until the Brunell to Moss show broke out. I believe Moss still has that kind of game breaking ability. We need to take more shots down field with the burners we have and the rocket launching arm of our stud QB......maybe this week? With all of the play action we run you'd think the opportunities are gonna be there.....

That went from being one of the worst MNF games of all time to one of the most memorable. What a terrible game until the Brunell to Moss show broke out. I believe Moss still has that kind of game breaking ability. We need to take more shots down field with the burners we have and the rocket launching arm of our stud QB......maybe this week? With all of the play action we run you'd think the opportunities are gonna be there.....

yea the ending to that game was absolutely epic. i'll never forget that

yea the ending to that game was absolutely epic. i'll never forget that

not even close brother ... jesus H, let's not get to ahead of ourselves.

#44's run will stand FOREVER as the greastest run in this teams history.

Exactly Riggins run just isn't one of the best runs in Redskins history its one of the greatest runs in NFL history considering the situation. 4th down and in the superbowl to win the superbowl.

Exactly Riggins run just isn't one of the best runs in Redskins history its one of the greatest runs in NFL history considering the situation. 4th down and in the superbowl to win the superbowl.

agreed...

RG3 made a huge 3rd down play that put the game out of reach and allowed us to be .500... it might have saved our season. But, it's just another in a long line of great plays... remember Santana Moss two TDs in final minutes vs Dallas? Well, that was a pass, but greatest run... gotta be the Super Bowl XVII run...

Forgotten.......Kenny Houston's pulling back Cowboy's Walt Garrison at the goal line to stop the Cowboys and insure a win on Monday night in the mid 1970s.

---------- Post added October-16th-2012 at 07:58 PM ----------

Even tho it was NOT a run.....................

Still one of greatest Skins plays ever................

Archived