Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Foulness: Katie Moody Taunts Ravens Torrey Smith on Twitter

Cowboy8467

She may not pay for any of this on earth but I fully believe people get judged for this stuff after death. Its a shame that people can act like this but bringing attention to it is exactly what they want. I'm sure Torrey couldn't care less what this woman says. When I lost my mom, I just focused on her and not anyone else. I hope the guy is okay. He seems like a good down to earth family guy (knowing his past).

Good.

Her names out there. No more anonymity, though it looks like she wasn't that anonymous to begin with. She'll get what she has coming to her. You don't live in a ****ing fantasy world online. It's all real, and those are real people. She is going to get exactly what she deserves, and when she finds that it may be pretty hard to get a job, she can think back to her stupid comment that she made on Twitter while she's eating out of a ****ing trash can.

She work for John's Hopkins and apparently they've already been getting inundated with mail. All kinds of people are saying how it reflects poorly on her employer and how she needs to be fired immediately, and I hope it happens soon.

People make mistakes.

Classless ***** with that one, but we've all done stupid stuff when we were kids. She's just a dumbass who can hopefully turn it around.

People make mistakes.

Classless ***** with that one, but we've all done stupid stuff when we were kids. She's just a dumbass who can hopefully turn it around.

Yeah but she's not exactly a kid though, I doubt she's much younger than us.

http://benhebert.com/2012/09/24/katie-moody-tweet-torrey-smith-baltimore/

Katie Moody is a Sr. Administrative Coordinator at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine. She also earned her Bachelors and Masters from JHU in Political Science and Fiction Writing. Katie is obviously a very intelligent person, except for when it comes to social media.

did you expect anything better from baltimore??? theres a reason that ****hole is top 5 dirtiest city in america, not to mention the most obnoxious fan base in the nfl

Wrong. She's a Patriots fan and Brady groupie. Ravens fan are all over this, trying to hound JHU into firing her. JHU has issued a public statement distancing themseleves from this nut-job. Although they ducked the question about firing her. It's now public info where she works: Johns Hopkins Hospital Outpatient Services. While she has terminated or modified her Twitter & Facbook accounts, she's being distanced by her friends -- it's all out there on Twitter. Don't expect that she'll last long in the hostile environment before she seeks refuge in New England.

As to our "obnoxious fan base": please play back the final few minutes of the Patriots game to hear most of 70,000 giving an impromptu "B.S." chant that was drowning out Michaels and Collinsworth. I have many Redskins fan friends & relatives, most of whom express admiration for the support we give to the Ravens. Too bad you can't see this.

Wrong. She's a Patriots fan and Brady groupie. Ravens fan are all over this, trying to hound JHU into firing her. JHU has issued a public statement distancing themseleves from this nut-job. Although they ducked the question about firing her. It's now public info where she works: Johns Hopkins Hospital Outpatient Services. While she has terminated or modified her Twitter & Facbook accounts, she's being distanced by her friends -- it's all out there on Twitter. Don't expect that she'll last long in the hostile environment before she seeks refuge in New England.

As to our "obnoxious fan base": please play back the final few minutes of the Patriots game to hear most of 70,000 giving an impromptu "B.S." chant that was drowning out Michaels and Collinsworth. I have many Redskins fan friends & relatives, most of whom express admiration for the support we give to the Ravens. Too bad you can't see this.

http://www.abc2news.com/dpp/news/region/baltimore_city/baltimore-a-dirty-city

never said she was a raven fan, just that she was from that ****hole city.... but yea, youre part of a fanbase who likes to say theres a rivalry with the redskins, and everytime i go to work, wether it be in bmore or dc, 2/3 of the crew i work with are ravens fans, and all they can say is rg3 suck and flacco is a top 10 qb.... ive heard enough from clowns from "charm city" and 2/3 of the superbowl you won belongs to cleveland... you didnt have to build a franchise ala the houston texans, you were given an nfl ready team

http://www.abc2news.com/dpp/news/region/baltimore_city/baltimore-a-dirty-city

never said she was a raven fan, just that she was from that ****hole city.... but yea, youre part of a fanbase who likes to say theres a rivalry with the redskins, and everytime i go to work, wether it be in bmore or dc, 2/3 of the crew i work with are ravens fans, and all they can say is rg3 suck and flacco is a top 10 qb.... ive heard enough from clowns from "charm city" and 2/3 of the superbowl you won belongs to cleveland... you didnt have to build a franchise ala the houston texans, you were given an nfl ready team

Whatever.......

Harassing her and trying to get her fired and threatening her is far more atrocious than the stupid **** she said. That's the kind of **** that reflects horribly on Baltimore.

Who cares? It's just some ass talking **** for attention on the internet. That 50% of all conversation on the internet since the day it was created. Life goes on.

Harassing her and trying to get her fired and threatening her is far more atrocious than the stupid **** she said. That's the kind of **** that reflects horribly on Baltimore.

Who cares? It's just some ass talking **** for attention on the internet. That 50% of all conversation on the internet since the day it was created. Life goes on.

Yeah, I would rise above that. She aint worth it.

With that being said, I still wouldn't feel to bad if somebody punched her in the face. That is the least she deserves.... :doh:

If this happened in ANY city in the country the fans would react in the same manner Ravens fans are reacting. I don't condone the behavior, but guarantee you (some) Redskins fans would act the exact same way. Not saying it is right, just saying it does not reflect specifically on Baltimore.

If this happened in ANY city in the country the fans would react in the same manner Ravens fans are reacting. I don't condone the behavior, but guarantee you (some) Redskins fans would act the exact same way. Not saying it is right, just saying it does not reflect specifically on Baltimore.

See Josh Morgan.....

Yeah, I would rise above that. She aint worth it.

With that being said, I still wouldn't feel to bad if somebody punched her in the face. That is the least she deserves.... :doh:

I think she just deserves to be ignored. Say you think what she said is trashy and classless and then forget about her and move on. That's as far as it should go.

---------- Post added September-25th-2012 at 10:37 PM ----------

I don't doubt it at all. I don't think Baltimore is unique. But it's largely people from Baltimore doing it in this specific instance that you can point to, not a hypothetical, and it does reflect poorly on them.

The internet is a public forum. Sure, you can hide behind a user name or some other means of masking your identity, and many of us prefer to exercise some degree of anonymity which is why we're not all posting with screen names which are our actual names.

Regardless, anything you type is something which has come out of your brain. In many ways people will share insight into their character which they would NEVER divulge in person because they have those filters when dealing with things such as scrutiny and societal expectations. It is nevertheless their character, their thoughts and opinions, and they cannot exist online in a vacuum. Does it really matter if this idiot made a mistake? Anybody who uses the internet should understand the reality of it and hold themselves to the same standards to which they would in the presence of say, their employer or family and friends, or even complete strangers. When someone is stupid enough to expose their vile character to the world with their identity out there in the open as it often is with twitter, things like this happen and the person in question deserves most of what will come to them.

Somewhere along the line this process should have happened in her brain if it was functioning properly:

"Damn, I'm pissed about the Patriots loss to the damn emotional Ravens and that guy who lost his brother...I need some way to take out my aggression...I know, I'll taunt the guy about his dead brother on his twitter page. He probably feels SO great that he won a football game right now, and I feel so horrible that the Patriots lost, I just feel like I should take him down a notch and remind him that his brother is dead in case he forgot!"

"Wait...wait a minute. This is on twitter, which is linked to my account where I have my first name, my picture, and other tidbits of information that one could see publicly and figure out who I am. Also, making fun of somebody who had a sibling die recently over something as petty as a football game is something which society frowns upon. I'd better just keep this HILARIOUS quip to myself and move on with my life because the potential easily foreseen consequences of my planned idiotic actions far outweigh the great benefits of making fun of a football player because he had a good game but his brother died recently."

Instead somewhere in her brain she continued with that thought from the first part where she thought it would be super duper awesome and didn't think of the obvious potential consequences. Now an entire city hates her and she might face problems at her job. Stupid is as stupid does.

Archived