Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

USA TODAY: Alfred Morris drives a $1,300 car to Redskins Park

21MadFan

PS: Keep the car if you want, but I don't want to hear about being late to practice if the damn thing breaks down on you. That car is over 20 years old, I imagine you're replacing parts by now...

:ols: are you mad at him about this? :ols:

That's awesome.

Anyway, does anybody know if he goes by Alf or Fred?

That's awesome.

I kind of get where he's coming from. I mean I like dudes being humble, but this is ridiculous. A couple malfunctions here or there and he's going to be riding a 12 Gauge Special. :ols:

I mean there's nothing wrong with a nice Mini or something like that. I was thinking about getting one of those when I got out of school.

That's awesome.

Not mad, just making sure he's taking care of the car considering the obvious. Its a nice story, but the last car I had I rode it till the wheels fell off, put them back on, and kept riding it. And that's only because I couldn't afford another car at the time. I just wanna know: did he replace the engine or something?

I just don't wanna hear nothing stupid like he got hurt when all four wheels flew off at the same time like some ol' Looney Toon cartoon (knock on wood)

My dad said it best, once you get money, you don't have to change like everybody else, but you do need to change something. Like if you're teeth are busted, go to the dentist. You have the money, what are you waiting for???

Morris, help me sleep at night, bro: go get a volvo.

I kind of get where he's coming from. I mean I like dudes being humble, but this is ridiculous. A couple malfunctions here or there and he's going to be riding a 12 Gauge Special. :ols:

I mean there's nothing wrong with a nice Mini or something like that. I was thinking about getting one of those when I got out of school.

Do they sell those in the closet?

Do they sell those in the closet?

Man, I'm telling you, I said the same thing, but I actually test drove one, and I was blown away. It's like that scene in MIB 2 when Will Smith opens the locker, and it reveals a huge cavern. Very spacious, nice acceleration, 6-speed. Wouldn't want to get in a car accident in it though...

Who was that Olineman we had a couple years ago that drove one of those new "green"/electric/whatever cars that are as big as a tuna can? Redskins.com interviewed him about it and showed a video of him leaving RP trying to stuff his big ass in the car :ols: You looked at the cars beside his and they were all trucks, SUV's, etc and then you see this little bitty ass car with this 300 pound dude stuffed in it. That was funny as ****!

Man, I'm telling you, I said the same thing, but I actually test drove one, and I was blown away. It's like that scene in MIB 2 when Will Smith opens the locker, and it reveals a huge cavern. Very spacious, nice acceleration, 6-speed. Wouldn't want to get in a car accident in it though...

Like Snoopys doghouse

Who was that Olineman we had a couple years ago that drove one of those new "green"/electric/whatever cars that are as big as a tuna can? Redskins.com interviewed him about it and showed a video of him leaving RP trying to stuff his big ass in the car :ols: You looked at the cars beside his and they were all trucks, SUV's, etc and then you see this little bitty ass car with this 300 pound dude stuffed in it. That was funny as ****!

Not sure about which Redskin that would be... but it does remind me of Antonio Garay's Hello Kitty car:

antonio_garay_the_nose_tackle_who_drives_a_hello_kitty_smart_car.jpg

I'm still driving my '95 Integra, and will continue to do so as long as it keeps running, which given how reliable its been I think it will be a while.

That said, I have rented a couple of those Minis from Zipcars, and i must say those things are friggin' fun to drive.

Here is the video

http://vimeo.com/2465609#t=14

from

http://chriscooley47.blogspot.com/2008/12/tc-smart-car.html

The car or the article?

Where I'm from, nobody would notice a **** car like that. I guess at Redskins Park it would stand out. But still, I think it's probably just Morris being sentimental but being blown up by the fans and media into a thing about his character. In any case, he's no attention whore.

you know what, I should re-frame that statement. This is really what I was getting at with my post. Its an interesting thing, but it isnt a big deal. You are right.

Archived